+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And Now The End Is Near... The Final 3...

CJT

And Now The End Is Near... The Final 3...

3 more episodes guys!!! This coming week will determine the final
    final 3... Who will it be?

My guess are:

Reichen and Chip
    Al and Jon
    David and Jeff

Now yours...

FORT Regular
    Reichen & Chip
    Jon & Al
    Kelly & Jon

Kelly and Jon may be the weakest of the bunch, but I don't think we'll be lucky enough to see them get beat just yet, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Reichen & Chip
    Jon & Al
    Kelly & Jon

Kelly and Jon may be the weakest of the bunch, but I don't think we'll be lucky enough to see them get beat just yet, if at all.
    Yup, I agree with you... David and Jeff should be the next team out...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Reichen & Chip
    Jon & Al
    Kelly & Jon

Agreed... K&J had too much luck recently...

FORT Fan
    Hi..I think the next team out is sadly the chippendales....they push their luck a lot, and seem to have bad luck with cabs..they also often go for the slower detour...

I believe the final 3 are J/K...Goats...and Clowns..

and I really think the final 2 are J/K and the Goats..

I somewhat base this on the total lack of media/press/sightings/postings by friends/family..

on a show like this and survivor, taped ahead of time, it often seems the one/ones who you hear NOTHING about are the ones that have won, they are much more likely to be sure to be "underground".. JMO

FORT Regular
    I've also noticed that postings by friends/family seem to indicate an early loss.

FORT Newbie
    Part of me feels that editors needed to make sure that people were invested in all final three teams in order to keep ratings high ... so part of me feels that the Goats are out because viewers were not shown enough about them to become emotionally invested.

OR this could just be me trying to convince myself that none of the other three teams will be eliminated. Let's be honest, having the Goats in the final three compared to the other three teams would be less exciting.

I'm still shocked that the F3 is almost here! I mean, wasn't it just yesterday that the F3 was made in AR3? Time is flying!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

Quote Originally Posted by elixir0219
    Part of me feels that editors needed to make sure that people were invested in all final three teams in order to keep ratings high ... so part of me feels that the Goats are out because viewers were not shown enough about them to become emotionally invested.

I agree, elixir. "Under the radar" editing may work on a show like Survivor, but not on TAR.

Even in episodes in which David & Jeff have done well, they're hardly shown. When they barely beat out Chip & Reichen for 1st at the pit stop in Mumbai, I half expected Phil to say, "Uh, excuse me, guys. We're making a TV show here. Could you please move out of the way so Reichen & Chip can step on the mat?"

Then again, I didn't think Flo could ever be part of the winning team on TAR3, either. I couldn't believe the editors would show the eventual winner in such an unflattering light. (Now, of course, I think that she just never gave them any "positive" footage to work with. )

Still, I'm going to go with the editing, and guess that the Goats don't make the final 3.

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    i'm so sad TAR is ending so soon, it feels like it just began...

i think the final 3 will be:
    Mr. I'm Always Right and Miss. Carrot
    The Goats
    The Chip n Dales
    (although i would HATE to see the clowns go, heck. i'd hate to see all of them go except jon/kelly

i *hope* the final three will be:
    The Goats all the way
    The Clowns
    The Chip n Dales
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast