+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why We Love The F.O.R.T.......

Why We Love The F.O.R.T.......

The Weezer and Geezer household loves the FORT because you welcome all and do not arbitrarily ban racers or any posters for that matter. Unlike those other snarky sites, there is fun,fun,fun, here!

I agree. I like posting here because I don't have to worry about being yyelled at. Plus, I love using avatars!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

WOW, thanks.

I have never been to any other sites, but have heard horror stories! I'm glad you like it here.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    WOW, thanks.

I have never been to any other sites, but have heard horror stories! I'm glad you like it here.
    Believe me cali, there are some nasty places out there. Banning racers for nothing, and I agree Myersfan, they yell at you way too much.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Cali! I'm spoiled because I only visit the FORT.

But I have heard things that make my skin crawl and never want to leave the friendly confines
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Everyone here is kind... they are not rude... we are civilised optimistic people I love posting here

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    i just joined like 30 minutes ago, and i really like how the forums are set up and i love discussing TAR... so i give it two thumbs up!!

Oh, that's it...I'm banning everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Oh, that's it...I'm banning everyone!

Ignore that man behind the curtain, he just doesn't take compliments well. If you like the site just tell him he sucks eggs

*packing for my three day ban now*
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by geezersgirl
    The Weezer and Geezer household loves the FORT because you welcome all and do not arbitrarily ban racers or any posters for that matter. Unlike those other snarky sites, there is fun,fun,fun, here!
    Hmmm, I have a feeling I know which site you're referring to. Yeah, some moderators are over-zealous and invoke so many petty rules that it takes the fun out of being "snarky".

Also, the posting/formatting/editing interface is so much easier to use. Besides, FORT pages seem to load a lot faster, even with all the cute graphic smilies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast