+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Write to save The Amazing Race

Write to save The Amazing Race

I normally wouldn't do this, but James Barber over at ElitesTV has put a lot of effort into a letter-writing campaign to save the show, and I think it's a great idea, and one he's really thought out.

So, click on the link here, read the article, and start writing those letters!

http://www.elitestv.com/NewsPub/2003...d67b20884.html

And thanks, James!

John, count me in! I'll write the letter to CBS and cc it to the sponsors. Great suggestion.

FORT Fogey
    off to write my letters!

FORT Regular
    John, I actually posted the exact same addresses and information here at FORT in the R&C thread (around page 57) last Friday. (I don't even claim to have originated the advertisers' addresses.) In fact, Mr. Barber borrowed a number of the points I made in my post here (and that I also placed at other forums.) I don't mind the essential ideas and addresses being repeated, but it's not as if the idea originated with Mr. Barber.

It's more important to me that the letters to save TAR get written and mailed as soon as possible.
    >|p >|p

Theschnauzers, my apologies then. I usually just skim over the contestant threads, and I must have missed the original.

Still, a good idea's a good idea, as you said. The important thing is writing the letters.

Thanks to both The Schnauzers and John. The R&C thread grows everyday and I don't get to read all the posts or remember where particular ones are. I think this was a good idea to have the address readily visible, whether or not everyone reads all the R&C posts or visits the thread.

It just goes to show that both had good ideas.

I Will Sure Write, Good Luck!

FORT Regular
    YES, EVERYONE, PLEASE START WRITING THOSE LETTERS!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT NOW, especially that the season is coming to a close and the CBS people could start determining the fate of the show's future. Good news is that last week's episode was the highest rated one since the premiere, and I hope the ratings improve toward the finale. I've sent several short feedbacks to CBS commenting on just how much I love the show. Yet, I'll plan to write a formal letter this time. I'd be VERY devastated if this show does not continue. My life evolves around this show now.

WE NEED TO GET STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!! I hope that if we have enough letters, CBS will let the show continue. I've read from other forums that some TV shows were saved through broadcasting companies getting overwhelmingly negative responses from viewers upon hearing possible cancellations of their favorite shows.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I will try my best... Guess a small help will make a mile shorter...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Is that only for US residents?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast