+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about tonights episode

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar

question about tonights episode

I was curious if anyone knew how much of a lead chip and reichen have over jon and kelly?? and for that matter the rest of the teams?
    They usually have a "catchup point" where the teams have to wait for something to open so it would help if chip and reichen had a nice lead

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I hope RC don't have that big of a lead over the rest of the teams. And I definitely hope that Kelly and Jon are able to catch up even though tonight could very well be a non-elimination. Here's hoping!

No one knows how much of a lead teams have over other teams until they take off. They don't show times of arrival, only departure. Probably on purpose.

But I'm sure there will be a bunching again, and all the teams will catch up.

And I'm leaning toward non-elimination tonight, personally.

I can't figure out how it could logically NOT be a non elim.

Of course that means that Jon and Kelly will come in last and still not leave
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm expecting a NEL tonight too. How many more episodes are there?

3, by my count. This week, next week, and then a 2-hour finale the following week.

Or is that 4?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    That means it ends Aug. 14 not 21, right?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Okay, I figured it out (I think). There's 13 legs in the race. Leg 10 is tonight. I suspect it will be a NEL.

IIRC, legs 12 & 13 will be on the final 2-hour episode. So, that would mean that, including tonight's episode, there's three left. Bummer.

Oh, and just for the fun of it, there are four teams left: Jon/Al, David/Jeff, Kelly/Jon & Reichen/Chip. The only team of the four that has used the FF is Reichen/Chip. I'm willing to bet we see a team go for it tonight.

I hope Jon and Kelly go for the FF....it ends up being an NEL, then next week, whoever gets the FF ends up pushing out J&K, so that they are NOT in the F3.

crossing fingers....hoping against another Flo-stration.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yea tonight's got to be a NEL. Seeing as how I seem to be the only person here who like Kelly and Jon, I hope they got for the FF in the beginning and therefore have a lead over the others on the final episode before the finale.

I'm thinking David and Jeff will be last tonight but not by too much. Despite their mistakes, they somehow manage to come very close to Jon&Al and Rei&Chip.

I also think that the teams are not allowed to use their remaining FF on the last leg, which means Jon&Al and David&Jeff will go for it next week. Unless Jon&Al won't tak the risk of not getting it...hm...

Anyway I want Rei&Chip to win this thing, Jon&Al to come in right behind them, and Kelly&Jon to be happy to be in 3rd place.

oh...I accidentally went a little far forward...tonight's NEL, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast