+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 - "What Happens If I Slip? Am I Just Hanging Off a Cliff?"

Episode 5 - "What Happens If I Slip? Am I Just Hanging Off a Cliff?"

No info given on the episode. So, who says it?

It might be Flo.
    She looked very panicky in the preview.
    I know we've had one quote from her as a title already, but she would be my guess for now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, I'll go with Flo, too. Maybe Arianne...

From The Official Site

**Facing a 300-foot drop, Flo becomes hysterical.

**On the roads through southern Spain, several Teams disable their cars by mistakenly filling up on the wrong fuel, forcing desperate measures to get back on the road.

**One team passes another, broken down by the side of the road, and refuses to help.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I wonder if this is going to be another episode like how Shola and Doyin got eliminated last year. By getting stuck/breaking down.

Maybe a team that shouldn't be eliminated goes this week.

uhg, I hope not!
    Anyone know when the non elims will start? Seems like it should be soon, but I haven't heard mention of any 2 hour eps yet... I hope they air the nons as a two hour episode again this year!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm intrigued by that 3rd bullet point...I wonder which team breaks down and which team passes them by without helping...?

Something tells me that the teams that doesn't offer to help could very well be Aaron/Arianne...

LG.
    Or, the team that breaks down is A&A and D&D pass them by, as they are not completely oblivious of A&A's attempts to boot them out of the game. There is only 30-some minutes between the first teams and last teams leaving the pit stop this week, so they could all be passing each other multiple times this week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oooh, good points, LG...Although, passing a team that is broken down and not offering to help sounds more like Aaron & Arianne to me...

LG.
    Paige and Blake took a lot of flack last season for not waking up the Grannies before they left the pit stop, presumably knowing that the Grannies had forgotten to set their alarm or something like that. Paige and Blake still managed to get positive editing for the rest of the show, but there were many viewers who thought they were nasty, even though other teams didn't bother to help them when they lost their wallet and had no money in an early leg and narrowly avoided elimination. It's a race, I won't rule out anything.

Most shocking, the team that fails to help another team is in AN ALLIANCE with the stranded team, so truly, when the alliance hits the fan. My guess based on that scenario, A&A fail to help Flo and Zach or Kathy and Michael.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast