+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do want see the teams go and why?

TAR_FAN

Where do want see the teams go and why?

I would like to see them visit Japan. I get tired of everyone jumping in a cab at every stop. Unless they stashed a ton of cash from previous legs, they aren't going to be able to that in Japan. I want to see them using the trains, buses and subways to get around the city which can be challenging and cost the dumb and easily frustrated teams time. Getting to the next clue faster than anyone else would depend on brains rather than being lucky enough to get a taxi driver with a lead foot. Besides Japan is a safe destination so producers don't need to worry about the teams getting into trouble if left on their own. And there are lots of interesting sights that the teams can visit.

That would be very interesting.

As an English person I would have loved to have seen them spend more time in England insread of just stopping off in Cambridge to punt then going on to Scotland.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    TAR_FAN - !

Yes, Japan would be neat for the reasons you mention.

Since I am Swedish, I'd like them to go to Sweden - or at least Norway or Finland!
    England is a bit like cheating, since everyone speaks English so well!

Re: Where do want see the teams go and why?

Originally posted by TAR_FAN
    [B]. I want to see them using the trains, buses and subways to get around the city which can be challenging Getting to the next clue faster than anyone else would depend on brains rather than being lucky enough to get a taxi driver with a lead foot. B]
    I think this would be a great idea and definitely weed out those who can navigate the area and the language barrier. I think that a visit to Iceland or maybe New Zealand would be rather interesting too.

I think they did go to New Zealand during TAR2.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It'd be cool if contestants went to Sweden or Norway. Has TAR used any of those places yet? I forget most of the locales.

Hey Fluff, r u from England?
    I'd love to see the teams go down the Nile or South Africa or Nepal...

+ Reply to Thread