+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andre and Daemon`s "Accident"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...That just SEEMS so real, I forget that you're not really there.

LG.
    We're not actually there? Shoot, I was lost in the moment there too. I think for John's sake we can label things better so that show participants (we know you're reading ) don't think that we really believe stuff written here that is either fanfic, which is pure fiction based on the show's characters, like I would characterize the virtual team journal, or speculation which would be all of our crazy theories about why such is such is happening to team (ie, Michael and Kathy had bad luck with cabs because they didn't ask if they knew where they were going before they got in, or so and so is going next because . . .).

I hope that helps. I'm all for crazy theories and fiction, but also don't want to offend our readers who are either fans of the people on the show or are the real people from the show (hi there, I know you're there), as the only reason we're even here is because we are fans.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Aw hell, we'll just continue to make up stuff, no worries

I just pointed this particular thing out because it was presented as "behind the scenes fact", and it didn't appear to happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12