+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing Race Previews for Upcoming Eps

Here's one of the teasers for this week's show, from the official site:

* Reichen & Chip hope a prior experience will help when they have to eat live baby octopi, who attach themselves to their mouths, refusing to be swallowed.

Hmmm...what prior experience might these men have? Is it just my mind in the gutter?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Great job, reverie!!! Thanks a billion....

Quote Originally Posted by reverie
    TEAMS MUST ENDURE THEIR MOST FRIGHTENING CHALLENGE OF THE RACE, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 4," THURSDAY, AUG. 7

"Such A Nice Pheromone Smell To You - Just Makes Me Want To Stay Close To You!"

A poster on another board reminded me of the interview on instict magazine, in which Reichen said:

"I love grabbing a guy's head, putting my face next to his and sniffing in his ear, sort of like a dog does. "

Hmmmmmm.....
    I'm keeping my fingers cross.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Sounds like next episode will be a bomb...

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    it's kelly and jon that harass so to speak reichen and chip... i read it on another board

and on the official website on CBS, it says that one team makes a huge mistake and they get penalized for it.... (like heather and eve from TAR 3)

i hope it's not david and jeff...

*crosses fingers

Kelly and Jon harasses Reichen and Chip as said on the CBS site...darn these two...i hope they are the ones penalized

Let's see...penalty for small mistake...

I'm guessing probably Duhvid and Jeff, as they have made many small mistakes in the past due to just acting before thinking (see "who's the dumbest" thread for my recap of these)- including the latest bit of hopping on a subway train because, hey! it was a subway train and it was there- just assumed it was the right one! :rolleyes They probably take a taxi when they're supposed to drive themselves or something like that...
    It could be Reichen and Chip- they've had a few minor errors in the heat of things too, although they usually catch these errors.

Probably not Jon and Kelly- they fight over the details, so i doubt they'd miss something important. Nor Jon and Al, because they're pretty smart about the rules, too.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12