+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion Thread ***spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Interesting that they took millie and chuck (and R&C) to the fish when they asked for lobster - but the lobster challenge required so much strength - not sure millie and chuck could have done it.
    I thought David and Jeff would have done the lobster since they seem to be pretty strong. Better that than catching 15 minnows (or whatever) like they did on the first try.

Quote Originally Posted by reverie
    So what was the one team's secret that the previews have been talking about?
    Reichen and Chip admitted that they were married at the Pit Stop at the beginning of the episode.

Whoops! I was wrong. I missed when Reichen and Chip said they were married because the weatherman kept coming on the screen!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

It was okay at first with Reichen telling everyone something personal about himself, why he have to leave the airforce, with Chip helping him out during those times, and announcing that that day was their 1 year anniversary.WOW! Congrats!....then it went downhill from there....I was B.O.R.E.D.....I miss Tian and Jaree...Again, Reichen and Chip took another risky decision and this time they almost got screwed...Hey, i like taking risks too but these two always run into bad luck...Again, the TAXI FACTOR....stupid,stupid,stupid ....good thing they chose the NET lobster thing...with their combined strength they pulled the net up in no time...wow, talk about muscle....roadblock...they were the first to finish it...but again...they didn't think...."It's not fair...Al wait up"....what's that?....again, they have to settle for second....the cruise should have been theirs...DAMN...sorry i'm really frustrated with these two...hope they will not get eliminated next episode so they can redeem themselves...for once, Kelly rocked...

FORT Newbie
    I don't mind that it was a NEL but I didn't like how it was so late into the season. Everyone knew it was coming at this leg of the race .. probably why Chip and Reichen decided to take that risk at the airport.

Why should the cruise be theirs? They were second.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Myersfan31
    Ummmm:

"Jon and All and Reichen and Chip? You're teams number 1 and 2!"
    Does that make any sense? They were on the mat at the SAME time!
    Worst.Episode.Ever.
    I disagree. The tension evident in every team as they each pursued their own flight plans was very palpable. This leg clearly showed what can happen when racers decide to make independent decisions rather than settle for traveling in the pack. I found it very exciting.

As far as the finish was concerned, Phil could clearly see that Jon & Al were first and deliberately waited for Reichen & Chip. No doubt TPTB have decreed there be no further "multiple first place vacations" awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    Did Reichen or Chip whine "Jon, let's win together!" What sissys!
    Much as I like this team, I have to agree that this request of theirs was lame. It was lame in leg 1 when those 3 teams arranged to tie for 1st, and it's equally lame now. Reichen & Chip clearly had the lead coming out of the roadblock but they squandered it by not quickly figuring out the location of the pit stop.

the cruise should have been theirs if they were first...again it was THIIISS close...i like Jon and AL though...it would be sad if the boring alpha WHO win it again

I'm not sure how to make quotes but:

>>I disagree. The tension evident in every team as they each pursued their own flight plans was very palpable.>>

I think considering 4/5 of the remaining teams still have their FFs, didn't even bother going for it, proves they knew it was a non-elimination. But that's just me I really miss Tian and Jaree though, I loved seeing them at the beginning of the episode though!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I just found it hilarious when Jon and Kelly told everyone that they were 29 years old virgins, which brightens up Millie (whom just confessed about their 12 years relationship), and Millie's spirits were down again when she found out they were just joking around. Haa, fragile couple.

The teams might have gotten far, but they are still making silly mistakes that could easily be avoided. David & Jeff could've easily did the trap, as Kelly & Jon (and Millie/Chuck)'s primary choice should have been the fish challenge instead. ReiChip have the worse tendency of making these unfortunate mistakes (bad taxi problems, getting lost at easily located places...), but I do assume that they will be departing at the same time as the clowns next leg?
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

+ Reply to Thread