+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AR gets an Emmy nomination

FORT Regular
    It's great that The Amazing Race got an emmy nomination. I hope it wins. Who are their competition?

Good luck TAR!!! I hope you win!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Survivor and American Idol are some of the other nominees... Tough competition...

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Survivor and American Idol are some of the other nominees... Tough competition...

Along with two "AFI Presents..." shows. How they even fit into this catergory is beyond me.

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Oh, and another thing that is just TOTALLY beyond me, is why "American Idol" is even nominated? Uh...?

Here's AI for you.

3 judges. Long lines of wannabe singers. Week after week of watching the same people sing different crap and either fudge up or move on. Wow, now that's exciting!!1

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Really, there is no competition. This particular category is one where there can be multiple winners. Nominees are considered on an individual basis, not compared against each other.

passions rules :)

Quote Originally Posted by NBCDaytimeFan
    Yes! Finally the recognition it deserves!

But one question, why are the AFI and Bob Hope special included in this category. I didn't think they were included in "Reality/Competition." They should have been under "Outstanding Nonfiction Special (Traditional)" I guess.

But anyway, CONGRATS to all the teams and crew that truly deserve the nomination!
    i'm like teh biggest passions fan ever i love josh ryan evans so much 2 bad he died
    steff

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Really, there is no competition. This particular category is one where there can be multiple winners. Nominees are considered on an individual basis, not compared against each other.
    I'm SO glad that TAR is nominated in that particular category. I think it's much more likely to win in this manner than if TAR actually went to competition with the other reality shows.

I just want TAR to win this Emmy, and I don't care whether or not the other shows win or not.

(But to be honest, the best-case scenario for TAR fans out here is that TAR is the ONE AND ONLY winner in the category.)

GO TAR!!! GO TAR!!! GO TAR!!!

So TAR still stands a chance to win ? That will be nice... As I thought that American Idol will surely win as the viewership is high and the fans are tremendous.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Will any of the racers be at the emmys? Anyone mention it?

The racers, I doubt, will be at the Emmys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast