+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Tian interview

Another Tian interview

from http://www.afterellen.com/People/tian-interview.html

How would you describe your overall experience on The Amazing Race?

One of the best things to ever happen to me. I wish I could live every day like that!

Although you and your teammate Jaree have been friends for several years, you seemed to argue a lot during the competition; was this unusual, and do you think this worked against you in the competition?

We don't argue in real life, it was the stress--we started out with a disadvantage that set the tone for the beginning. But we pulled through it, and I'm so proud of ourselves.

A lot of gay viewers believe you and Jaree must be a couple because you bicker so much. What’s your response, and are you two still in touch?

We are best friends and no, there's no physical/romantic attachment. But I do love her to death.

Before the show started, your bio on CBS mentioned you “liked girls” and then removed that reference to your sexuality a few weeks later. Why?

I never asked them to remove it, so I'm not sure--I'll have to hunt down that answer.

How do you define your sexuality? (lesbian, bi, etc.)

The way I feel about my sexuality is that I am open to finding my soul mate from whomever it may come from.

The show very much promoted Reichen and Chip’s sexuality but never mentioned the fact that you’re gay, too; was that your decision or theirs? Or did it just never come up during the race?

Well, there never really was a moment where it would have come into play.

What was the most challenging part of the race for you?

The bull pulling was very difficult. I didn't have the brute strength to hold on.

Which team did you like the most? Which one drove you nuts?

No one drove me nuts and I love the Supremes and Chip and Reichan. Everyone on the race is close and we chat all the time on our secret website.

Your interests include both modeling and acting; which do you prefer?

Acting by far, it is way more interesting and I just love both sides of the camera.

What are you doing now?

I'm doing a sci fi thriller [for the Sci Fi Channel] called Dark Queen where I play a nerdy scientist that finds a way to change her DNA into an evil supervillain (obviously not a hard stretch for me, ha ha

Thanks for posting this interview here...

secret website... a bit curious =]

Very interesting interview. I read it a few days ago..however, I'm very excited to check out Dark Queen! :p
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

FORT Fogey
    I know that it looked so hard for her to hold on during the bull racing.

I don't really know what Tian is sexually. She said she was looking for a sole mate wherever. Wouldn't that mean she's bi? But she really didn't say.

I think her movie sounds pretty weird! But I might have to check it out anyway.

Go Tian! She was awesome for doing every one of the roadblocks!

WHTA SECRET WEBSITE! I wish i knew!

I mean What secret website........do you know?

+ Reply to Thread