+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip and Reichen Photos

R&C
    KevC! Good Post, I was impressed with your "thank you this & that"...........

KevC, that was one of the best posts I've ever read! I agree with all of what you said...

Quote Originally Posted by KevC
    Hello everyone, greetings from Kuala Lumpur!
    ive been meaning to ask this, does Manukan Island have something to do with chickens?
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

Not that I'm aware of. Manukan island is the site of a former stone quarry, 51 acres in size, and in the South China Sea just off Kinabalu City.

It's also a highly-visited resort island.

Great first post, Kev! I'm very impressed on your list of thank yous. You thought of things I could have never thought of! to you!

Maybe one of the moderators who has Mum's email can direct her to this post. I too would love if they have a website after the show. Just can't get enough of them, I guess. In fact, I emailed People Magazine and US to request them to do a spread on our favorite couple. I also would love to see them on Oprah.
    Yes, yes! I would love to see them in People!

KevC
    and a thank you to you for sharing your positive observations and feelings of gratitude and happiness.

FORT Newbie

Thanks Guys

Good morning everyone.
    A big thank you to all of you for the warm welcome.
    Wow...everyone is really wonderful and nice here!
    I have read most of your postings and you guys are amazing as well.
    My hat's off to all of you.

I think I was rather ambiguous in my earlier posting and I hope to sort some things out.

Well, Tsutroi about the pre-marital sex thing.
    Hehehe. I guess what I was trying to say is that most couples nowadays enter a sexual relationship first before committing themselves
    to each other. As Kelly said of her relationship with Jon, "We have been living in sin for a year".
    But sweet adorable Reichen and Chip have chosen to commit themselves together into a relationship and then go for it "legally"

About Reichen and Chip not over-exposing themselves.
    Well I noticed that in the other seasons of TAR, most team members who knew that they have great bodies have chosen to show themselves off (Derek and Drew suntanning topless, John Vito driving topless) but not Reichen and Chip who I think are in even better physiques. Do you guys find that Reichen looks great in white and yellow?

Thank you to bigbadmatt, CJT, gregbdown, reverie, R&C, Luna, haejin, eldee and everyone for your positive replies. And John, you have started a wonderful thread!

Eldee, I love your cute welcome. Is Reichen the pilot in the airplane?

"Make love not war"

FORT Newbie

Thanks guys

Good morning everyone.
    A big thank you to all of you for the warm welcome.
    Wow...everyone is really wonderful and nice here!
    I have read most of your postings and you guys are amazing as well.
    My hat's off to all of you.

I think I was rather ambiguous in my earlier posting and I hope to sort some things out.

Well, Tsutroi about the pre-marital sex thing.
    Hehehe. I guess what I was trying to say is that most couples nowadays enter a sexual relationship first before committing themselves
    to each other. As Kelly said of her relationship with Jon, "We have been living in sin for a year".
    But sweet adorable Reichen and Chip have chosen to commit themselves together into a relationship and then go for it "legally"

About Reichen and Chip not over-exposing themselves.
    Well I noticed that in the other seasons of TAR, most team members who knew that they have great bodies have chosen to show themselves off (Derek and Drew suntanning topless, John Vito driving topless) but not Reichen and Chip who I think are in even better physiques. Do you guys find that Reichen looks great in white and yellow?

Thank you to bigbadmatt, CJT, gregbdown, reverie, R&C, Luna, haejin, eldee and everyone for your positive replies. And John, you have started a wonderful thread!

Eldee, I love your cute welcome. Is Reichen the pilot in the airplane?

FORT Newbie

Reichen and Chip Timeline

Hello everyone again.

I woke up with this idea this morning and would like to share it with you guys. I hope Reichen and Chip (and mum too) would like it and maybe would like to use it when they have their own website next time.

It's rather a simple idea and it's called the Reichen and Chip timeline. You may refer to the image below.
    It has the dates at the bottom and shows 2 lines, one for Chip and one for Reichen. You will notice that Chip's line starts at 1967 and Reichen's at 1975 (if I am correct).

As you move along the line, there are points (denoted by Rx, Cx) that indicates milestones in Reichen and Chip's lives. Example being their birthdays, their first meeting, the courting years, etc.

Hehehe...you will also notice that in 2002, the both lines finally merged as one after they get married forming the RCx line.

I have omitted some years at the bottom but that could be filled in later. And it would be cool too that at any point of the timeline, pictures and a brief history of what happened could be viewed.

What do you guys think?
    Attached Files Attached Files

CJT

Superb!

Wow, Kev, you really are a genius! I hope that line stays as one
    line from 2003 forward. I hope they can overcome all the Detours
    and Roadblocks in their life! That is AMAZING!

+ Reply to Thread