+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip and Reichen Photos

Okay, time for a TAR party to help celebrate the occasion, you are all invited! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

FORT Newbie
    R & C, if you read these forums, HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY! Reichen, that speech you gave was beautiful and moving in so many ways. I hope you both live long happy years and continue your love for one another.

Tonight's episode was really moving. When they told the rest of the teams that they were a married couple, and celebrating their 1st anniversary, my hubby and I just had to hug each other. It was so sweet. What a great couple! Plus, they are a relentless, clever & strong TAR team.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thank Chip's parents also and happy A-day R&C

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Tonight's episode was really moving. When they told the rest of the teams that they were a married couple, and celebrating their 1st anniversary, my hubby and I just had to hug each other. It was so sweet. What a great couple! Plus, they are a relentless, clever & strong TAR team.
    Have to agree, hepcat. I watched the show with my hubby and he was touched by Reichen's confession. I really thought the confession and them being blessed was the best part of the show for me. We've all heard Chip call Reichen honey and sweetie more than once but we have not seen Reichen's sensitive and sweet side until this evening. I wish both of them a lifetime of happiness together. They do complement each other. Their parents should be proud.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by reverie
    We've all heard Chip call Reichen honey and sweetie more than once but we have not seen Reichen's sensitive and sweet side until this evening. I wish both of them a lifetime of happiness together. They do complement each other. Their parents should be proud.

Okay, I stand corrected - we saw Reichen's sensitive side in the taxi cab in India. What I meant was a PDA.

Just showing my appreciation...

Thanks for the pictures Mum! They are awesome!

FORT Fan
    I just checked out the pics after seeing the "anniversary" comments last nite...how cute they both look

Nice of R's Mum and cousin to post here..I am glad to see them still together....was that guy who wrote the rumour jealous or what??

The models have been my favs, but now they gone I like J/K and also the chip/reichen teams...
    they have grown on me...

I thought the "ceremony" scene was very touching, Riechen showed his softer side..and wow he is a good looking man...whew

thanks again for the pics...please keep us updated, and I really hope they are together and happy
    (and I sure wouldnt mind if they won..lol..anyone but the freaky virgins JMO)

Thanks to Reichen's mom for the gorgeous photos - your son just takes my breath away and I really LOVE his name!

If you're out there do you (or does anyone) know what the significance is (if any) of the blue and purple sashes they each had on (in the wedding photo)? Just curious - It was a nice splash of color, if nothing else. Ordinarily I'm not a big fan of white-on-white tuxes but the two of them looked SO hot.

{Sigh} Gay men get all the really hot ones...
    Last edited by TARmaniac; 07-18-2003 at 04:18 PM.
    It's over for this season but PLEASE give us more of
    THE AMAZING RACE!!!
    Please Please Please CBS - give us TAR5!!!!!!!
    I The Amazing R A C E !

FORT Newbie
    sigh - I wish I could marry a guy like Reichen. He is so yummy and sweet. Not sure if anyone knows this yet, I'm sorry if it has been told already, I'm kinda new here. He was in the front cover of Instinct (June issue), a gay mag. He looks hot in there and there's an interview too! Check this out:
    http://instinctmagazine.com/issues/0603/cover.html

+ Reply to Thread