+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite team?

FORT Regular

Who is your favourite team?

No doubt that I would choose REICHEN AND CHIP! Many, especially for the fans out there, including me, might dissapoint and sad if they aren't the winner of The Amazing Race 4 or should they fail to make it to the final three.
    Last edited by natural_wonder; 07-13-2003 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natural_wonder
    No doubt that I would choose REICHEN AND CHIP! Many, especially for the fans out there, including me, might dissapoint and sad if they aren't the winner of The Amazing Race 4 or should they fail to make it to the final three.
    I also have Reichen and Chip as my favourites I hope they continue to play their cards correctly in the next segment since they almost got the axe last week almost by a wisker. I would not mind if Jon and Al get the top spot since they are my second favourite team.

FORT Regular
    they have the ability on paper to win, but unfortunately so do david and jeff -_-. Next leg will most probably be non-elimination so hopefully they don't use their fast forward or something stupid like that. But if they play cards right and david and jeff play them wrong, as well as the other teams, they should win.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGarlic
    they have the ability on paper to win, but unfortunately so do david and jeff -_-. .....
    Yup.

My first favorite are R&C with J&A a close second.

Although I don't mind looking at D&J (I could be wrong-),but they don't strick me as the type who would help someone else in "real life".

I agree 100% with everything you just said,Eldee. D&J are eye candy but personnality wise... it remains a mystery!

my favorite is Kelly and Jon and Jon and Al! I hope they both make it to the top 3! Maybe kelly and jon can win!!!!! DO you ever wonder............will they get married?

my favourite was Tian and Jaree....but since they got philiminated, i'm going to go with Reichen and Chip and Kelly and Jon....they're fun to watch!

I like all of the remaining teams except Kelly & Jon. Even David & Jeff have grown on me. You never see them fighting... although you don't see them much at all really.

FORT Regular
    My favorite teams is Reichen and Chip! I'm also a big fan of Kelly and Jon and I hope both teams go far!

Tian and Jaree. I liked them for pre-show and just REALLY liked them alot during the race!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast