+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maybe.....

FORT Regular

Maybe.....

I think they might be heading to Hong Kong or Bangkok although the SARS outbreak. The other possibility would be Malaysia, the Phillippines or Indonesia coz the preview of the next episode shows that there are "sampans" or what we called as small fishing boat and traditional fishing pond in that area, something that are familliar to see in South East Asia. I dunno whether my prediction is right, but for sure, they will still be in the Asian region.

FORT Regular
    it will definately be in the asian region, though i'm inclined to think its somewhere close,, maybe bangledesh because one team decides not to fly but thats my speculation. As for hong kong, they went there is TAR 2, I honestly don't think there is that much left to do in hong kong seeing that i come from hong kong anywayz. If you want sampans in Hong kong, your main choices are limited, it will probably be aberdeen (TAR2) or around lantau island. I think it might be malaysia, not kuala lumpur though.

FORT Newbie

maybe....

Sorry to burst the bubble, but Kuala Lumpur IS in Malaysia. Its the capital. It could be in Singapore too, you know, we have off-shore islands as well, and it could very well take palce here.

I think that LordGarlic meant that while they might be going to Malaysia, they probably wouldn't be going to Kaula Lumpur.

R&C
    I live in Malaysia, and the place where they did the fishing things along with the "sampan" doesn't seemed like my country. I've got no prove, but follow my gut feeling, it tend to look like Indonesia, I guess .

FORT Regular
    i meant the fact they won't be going to the city of kuala llumpur but somewhere else in malaysia, sorry if it was a bit ambiguous

Yeah, they went to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore last season.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by natural_wonder
    I think they might be heading to Hong Kong or Bangkok although the SARS outbreak. The other possibility would be Malaysia, the Phillippines or Indonesia coz the preview of the next episode shows that there are "sampans" or what we called as small fishing boat and traditional fishing pond in that area, something that are familliar to see in South East Asia. I dunno whether my prediction is right, but for sure, they will still be in the Asian region.
    It will definitely be in South East Asia, but i don't think it will be in the Philippines (darn!)...the boats don't look like anything i've seen before...probably somewhere south, like Indonesia

probably maldives or sri lanka... cuz if there is another option instead of flying it should definetely by boat n maldives or sri lanka looks pretty reasonable by traveling by boat... cant be nepal cuz it doesnt have access to the sea =]

FORT Regular
    What about East Malaysia? They could be in either the state of Sarawak or Sabah, seeing as how they were in Kuala Lumpur last season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast