+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Maybe.....

R&C
    May be still in Malaysia coz the next episod scene shown in preview quite similar to SABAH forest.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Go to www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4 ... Next week's preview can be read there... For those of you lazy people (including me), here it goes...

Next Week on THE AMAZING RACE:

After a bitter disappointment, Jon makes harsh, unexpected and potentially damaging remarks toward Kelly, who becomes irate at the sudden hostility.

Massive exhaustion finds Millie & Chuck lost in the confusing wilderness of Malaysia, which will put their relationship to a critical test.

Each unaware the other is going after the same prize, two Teams drive many miles out of the way to go for the Fast Forward. Only one will succeed, while the other faces the prospect of clawing their way back into the Race.

Trailing Teams engage in a desperate, heart-pounding race that stretches all the way to the elimination, where only seconds will separate them.

R&C
    WoW! Next episod sound interesting and exciting. I think the two teams who going after the fast forward might be D&J and K&J.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R&C
    WoW! Next episod sound interesting and exciting. I think the two teams who going after the fast forward might be D&J and K&J.
    I'm with you, Reichen and Chip... But it seems like the preview is pretty close... It's gonna be another close elimination.. There was this scene when almost all the cars are like back-to-back-to-back.. It's getting excited... And hot in here man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I'm pretty sure this was taped long before the SARS outbreak. It wouldn't have been an issue.
    yup, I'm pretty sure bout that too... I think the filming ended during around early January...

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmatt
    I've worked as an expat in almost all of the Asian nations and I have to say that the Philippines is one country TAR should use as a leg. To all the Pinoys (Filipinos) on this board - I am one American who has fallen in love with your extraordinary land . It really is a beautiful country with the friendliest people - despite the negative international press it always seems to get. What really is pleasantly surprising is that TAR is a huge runaway hit not only in the Philippines but all throughout Asia - much more so than Survivor.
    Yup, TAR seems to be more popular in certain Asian countries that Survivor... that's the case here in Singapore too...

Quote Originally Posted by opiumchild
    I think they are still in Malaysia...then probably south america...maybe
    now we know they are in malaysia. it was pretty obvious to stage it there the second time because malaysia has been all out in promoting their tourism in the past two years. good for them.
    next stop... still in malaysia... sarawak has not been featured yet, so its the next logical destination in that country.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmatt
    I've worked as an expat in almost all of the Asian nations and I have to say that the Philippines is one country TAR should use as a leg. To all the Pinoys (Filipinos) on this board - I am one American who has fallen in love with your extraordinary land . It really is a beautiful country with the friendliest people - despite the negative international press it always seems to get. What really is pleasantly surprising is that TAR is a huge runaway hit not only in the Philippines but all throughout Asia - much more so than Survivor.
    well thank you bidbadmatt. i agree with you on that. the negative press has really taken its toll on the countries tourism. the philippines do have better beaches in probably the whole of asia but im afraid a lot of people stay away from the away not only because all the negative news but because efforts are few and far in between when it comes to tourism. manila, lacks the charisma of bangkok. although both chaotic, bangkok has chaos as its charm, manila on the other hand has chaos as its headache. it is not as cosmopolitan as singapore (as many locals would like to believe) and is not as diverse as Kuala Lumpur... in other words, manila is not too asian or oriental (pardon the unpolitical correctednes), it is simply an extension of California.

manila, lacks the essentials of being a major tourist destination. but... outside manila is fabulous. but lets leave that to the tourists to comment about. as far as TAR is concerned, yes the philippines offers a lot to the racer: a lot of outdoor activities (from rapeling to white water rafting) to choose from for tasks, a wide array of unique transportation to get from one place to another (thats where the pedicab, the kalesa, and the jeepney comes in), and traffic that would bring the racers to their knees. one thing i see that would keep it from being challenging is that most people know english. but it would be interesting to see how the racers would deal deal with these situations:

1. figure out one SM mall from another (duh even now i still get lost in those big malls);

2. how theyd be able to navigate the poorly planned city mapping of Makati;

3. go to batanes without knowledge that flights are scarce and that a typhoon may come anytime;

4. a quiapo to divisoria detour, they take a jeepney only to find out that its faster to walk a block or two to get there. (hey i only learned that a year ago and i though both areas are in opposite sites of the city.)

5. make way for cagayan, and once there find out there are actually two cagayans in the country one in the north and one in the far south.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

ey, i can always help any Reichen and Chip or Jon and Al if they ever visit this country....all Filipinos wouldn't mind....hahahaha....funny post....i believe Manila lost its oriental heritage somewhere along the way....having been conquered by the Spanish, the Dutch, the Japanese, and the Americans

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234