+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J&J TAR4 Journal: A Mole By Any Other Name

LG.
    Super job, BF, esp. given that your local CBS affiliate was more interested in the pesky weather than in bringing real entertainment to you on Thursday night.

This was priceless:
    Jack was pacing like an expectant father when he realized that dear ReiChip could be eliminated this week. You should have seen him when he saw them rounding the corner and he realized that they weren't going to get Philiminated. He was so excited…I thought he was going to knock them over when he ran up to them to congratulate them! Next week: I teach Jack some things about subtlety…).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

BravoFan, that was a fun read.

Between that and the Palai fish from the last Roadblock, I was sort of hoping our hotel had the double bed + single bed on the side option ala Paradise Hotel. (Btw, the only reason I know that is because I was forced by our fearless leader, John to recap episode 1 )

"Okay then, well what if I went out and found a copy of Combat Missions for you? You and Chip could watch that together...I bet he'd be interested in watching 24 hot guys with you. I'll even chip in for popcorn. Get it? Chip in for popcorn? God, I kill myself sometimes."

Next week: I teach Jack some things about subtlety...).

"She mentions 'the mole' so much, I almost expect to see Anderson Cooper at one of these eliminations instead of Phil."

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    That was by far the best fast forward ever! Who wouldn't do it?

Yes, Kelly is soooo immature. She makes some annoying 14 year olds I know seem mature.

Yes, Jenn, I think you're going to have to teach Jack some subtlety. But Reichen sure is hot. Hehe.
    Yeah... hearing Kelly and Jon speak reminds me of kindergartners squablling at playgrounds...

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jenn, great recap!

Whew! I'm glad you are still in the race. Jenn, I always knew you would make a strong team member. Now that the other girl team is out, I know you will remain focused and as they say,"represent"! We want John to interview you last.
    *checking just to make sure*...Um, eldee, dear...when you say "Now that the other girl team is out," are you implying that we are an all-girl team as well? :nono

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    *checking just to make sure*...Um, eldee, dear...when you say "Now that the other girl team is out," are you implying that we are an all-girl team as well? :nono

Lobeck, maybe it's because some have confused your Avtar picture as yourself in a drag... Is it not?
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    Lobeck, maybe it's because some have confused your Avtar picture as yourself in a drag... Is it not?
    LOL... that's always a possibility...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12