+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

It is a race, but holding the door shut when it wasn't even open, acting like they were doing something other than being idiots?

After all, what is there not to like? They're both good-looking and successfull.
    Funny how everyone at the beginning seems to hate all the models on the show but people like Reichen and Chip because they are good looking and successful.

They've been racing well.
    Well, but their average placing is still a place or two behind some other teams,

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    It is a race, but holding the door shut when it wasn't even open, acting like they were doing something other than being idiots?

Funny how everyone at the beginning seems to hate all the models on the show but people like Reichen and Chip because they are good looking and successful.

Well, but their average placing is still a place or two behind some other teams,
    Why is this relevant to the topic at hand? Sorry if I failed to see the link. And you know what, David and Jeff are also good looking but I don't see people warming up to them anywhere near as much as Reichen and Chip, how odd if beauty is the only thing in question here...

Oh, about the average placing, please check this:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing...rd/index.shtml

In broad term, no teams beats them in average placing as they tie with the Clowns and the Virgins for 4. In more precise term, see here:

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yab...num=1058041821

Only Millie/Chuck does better so far than R&C with a cumulative total of 25 pts. The married couple ranks 2nd so far. Where is the foundation of your commen that "their average placing is still a place or two behind some other teams"? To me it seems perfectly like trash talk and only trash talk. Look, if you don't like them it's your choice but you don't have to trash them, it wouldn't get you the annual Flo award.
    Phil

I can talk about them however I wish.

David and Jeff are also good looking but I don't see people warming up to them anywhere near as much as Reichen and Chip
    Who are David and Jeff? I don't know who you're talking about.

FORT Regular
    David and Jeff are also good looking but I don't see people warming up to them anywhere near as much as Reichen and Chip
    first of all i have a good question, who is who?? after 7 episodes i sitll can't tell them apart hence the team name, "team who"
    Thats because reichen and chip appeal to viewers in many different ways, its the style of racing that attracts us plus they aren't a boring alpha-male team with no personality

I hope the secret has nothing to do with anyone's health problem. It will really bring down the mood if someone has cancer or any fatal illness.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmatt
    There could be hundreds and hundreds of different reasons why people not only on this board - but on almost every forum there is out there that holds a discussion on TAR4 - show such an obvious and overwhelming support for these two racers. I also know that they've had their fair share of detractors - but what is no surprise at all is that the people who like them far outnumber the people who do not. After all, what is there not to like? They're both good-looking and successfull. They've been racing well. Most of the other racers like them enough. Lastly, it would be nearly impossible for me to try to convince someone who doesn't like Reichen and Chip to like them - as much as it is impossible to convince me, or any other R&C supporter, to like them any less.

I agree with you. There is something about these guys that makes them so damn.....likeable. I can't put my finger on it, but considering the number of forums for TAR, and those who posts and views on R&C's topic, I begin to wonder why they are so damn...likeable.
    I'm not saying that I don't like the other teams, believe me I like all of them, but R&C stand out because they are ... better.. or deserving or something..... .
    I still don't know.
    I wish all of the teams all of the luck in the world, especially R&C.
    That's my 2 cents.

I'm pretty sure more people will like this team even more after watching R&C's touching confession

Was I the only person that thought they caught something while watching this episode? I could have sworn he had said "The priestess reminded me of my grandmother". Seeing as how he said that after a priestess blessed them, I thought he most likely said that. Did anyone else catch this?

Yeah, I thought so too, Zaius. It makes alot more sense. But knowing Duhvid, he probably did say Princess.

I think they could've had a much better name for the episode. Of course, I also thought the Amsterdam leg should have been called "It feels like a slippery penis...I want to touch one"
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Leo
    Premium Member
    He said it a little quickly, so it could either have been "princess" or "priestess".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567