+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

FORT Regular
    or the outburst could be the pure fact they have to pay for alternate form of transportation and the airplane is paid via credit card and they become broke. That could be a slight possiblity i guess.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGarlic
    or the outburst could be the pure fact they have to pay for alternate form of transportation and the airplane is paid via credit card and they become broke. That could be a slight possiblity i guess.
    I don't recall an outburst from Chip. Mind if I ask you to fill me in?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbdown
    I don't recall an outburst from Chip. Mind if I ask you to fill me in?
    I think LordGarlic is refering to the CBS where we see R&C in a cab and Chip yells "Oh my God!" in a very frustrated tone. Here's hoping nothing bad happens to knock them out of the race.

R&C
    I wish the preview clip edited as a strategy to mislead the audience and the scene we saw is not as bad as what we thought. R&C, please don't go !

I'm a "the glass is half full" type of person so upon seeing the preview for the new episode - I remember reading an interview with Phil where he was asked to give some hints or clues as to who the winners are for this installment of TAR and all he said was that the team really deserved the prize - I forget his exact words but he somehow implied that the winners really had to work for it. I know this statement could mean any of the remaining teams but somewhow I chose to believe that it will be R&C who takes home the prize. Thus far, they've rebounded from some setbacks that may have rendered some lesser teams eliminated but somehow they keep coming back up. I pray to God I'm right on this one

I want R&C to win, too, but honestly, wouldn't any of the teams who win deserve to win? That's not really a giveaway- if they arrive first while following the rules, then they deserve to win.

Or maybe this is reassurance that it's not Kelly and Jon...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I am not saying it's only Reichen and Chip who are deserving to take home the million dollars. I'm sure we could all come up with a lot of reasons why each of the remaining teams deserve to win - even Kelly and Jon - and honestly (who knows?) they might just do that. My point is that of all the remaining 5 teams, it is R&C who we have seen rebound and recover from very near misses that could have led less competent teams to eventual elimination - i.e. getting lost in the woods going to Gorges Du Blavet, being unlucky with their taxi cab all throughout last week's leg in India. This is what leads me to think that they really had to work for the victory because they had to recover from numerous setbacks. It's all conjecture anyway but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Why are there so many fans of Reichen and Chip? It's not like they are underdogs, no they are not.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Why are there so many fans of Reichen and Chip? It's not like they are underdogs, no they are not.

And what is wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    i don't think that's anything wrong....they have so many fans because they are very likeable!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast