+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

R&C
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    ONE TEAM FEELS THE PRESSURE TO REVEAL A SECRET ABOUT THEMSELVES, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 4," THURSDAY, JULY 17

"The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But Still Very, Very With It" A team reveals an emotional secret, on THE AMAZING RACE 4, Thursday, July 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.
    Is the grandmother things refers to Millie indicating that she's quite elder now but still being virgin, and it bring millie to tears ?

Um, no.

The team tt cries might possibly be Reichen and Chip openly revealing that they are gay?

Or is it Millie and Chuck who reveals tt they are still virgins after 12 years? Then agin, Britney claimed she was a virgin but she still did it with Justin Timberlake anyway

What is "tt"?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I think it's supposed to be "that".

Somehow I doubt that it's R&C revealing they're gay. Debra and Steve had them picked out as a gay couple right from the beginning - I doubt any of the remaining teams haven't by this time.

I wonder where they're going- they leave India- but there might be a better way than flying, from Kerala...

Possibly Sri Lanka or the Maldives? I think I remember seeing mountains in the preview, so my guess is Sri Lanka.

And the secret...hmm...could be R&C revealing they're a couple, but, yeah, somehow I think it's something we don't expect. Maybe someone is HIV-positive? I sure hope not...I think i'd cry no matter who it was.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Was it Millie in the water, or Kelly? I rewound it 6 times, and I think it was Kelly.
    The person that falls into the water is Millie... Though I know that you were crossing your fingers that it's Kelly that falls.... right?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    The team tt cries might possibly be Reichen and Chip openly revealing that they are gay?

Or is it Millie and Chuck who reveals tt they are still virgins after 12 years? Then agin, Britney claimed she was a virgin but she still did it with Justin Timberlake anyway
    Really.. I don't think it's any of the above mentioned... Jon and Al were making fun of Reichen and Chip as gays on previous episodes... So i reckon everyone knows they are gays... As for Millie and Chuck, if that's the secret, is it worth crying over for???

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Really.. I don't think it's any of the above mentioned... Jon and Al were making fun of Reichen and Chip as gays on previous episodes... So i reckon everyone knows they are gays... As for Millie and Chuck, if that's the secret, is it worth crying over for???
    Can you elaborate when Jon and Al started made fun of R&C in previous episodes... the only thing that comes into mind is when Jon says, "That's gay... that's gay," referring to David and Jeff when they made that joke.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Millie reveals that the mole is really the head of her un-born twin sister and gets bit off by the fish when she falls into the water.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast