+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The next team eliminated **Spoiler alert**

Quote Originally Posted by theschnauzers
    I rarely post here, but I want to point out that in past seasons, the last five teams never made it to Sequesterville. Presumably, the next elimination will be the last team this season that did make it there.
    With that in mind, it would have been logical if those teams got together for the premiere party.
    And a correction of fact, it is my understanding that the party was a private premeire party (not an official CBS party) that was organized by Monica and Sheree and their husbands (the NFL players).
    The other odd thing is that the two LA-based teams were not there. (I can understand the two Miami-based teams and Jon and Al being in New York.)
    Thanks for the clarification, theschnauzers (wow, that's hard to type). That makes this all the more interesting, I think.

FORT Regular
    possible explaination for german chocolate's absence: Reichen had to fly a tribe airways flight???

FORT Newbie
    If the party's organized by NFL Wives, it's odd that Reichen/Chip were not there since they got along so well...

FORT Newbie

chuck and millie, sorry you r the last team to arrive

well i hope that millie and chuck would be eliminated cause they really irritates me when i am watching the show.

FORT Regular
    as I said before, it could be possible that Reichen and Chip decided to spend the premier with family or had work commitments, the list is endless.

FORT Newbie
    There was a discussion from the other site that Millie & Chuck were eliminated in Ep 8 or 9 (I hope it isn't true). Maybe the photo is a celebration of the winner! Hee.....(doubt it!)

FORT Newbie
    tungfong, I for one hope it is true. I have had enough of the virgins!!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsonny
    tungfong, I for one hope it is true. I have had enough of the virgins!!!!
    I'm still stuck on this whole virgin thing. 12 years of dating?????? Can that be possible?

Medically? Yes.
    Normally? No.

FORT Newbie
    The issue of dating for 12 years and still virgins is not our concern. It's their personal view and choice. Anything is possible!

I see them as good racers, mentally & physically prepared. Bickering amongst couple is a normal thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast