+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Popularity poll results (official Site)

Popularity poll results (official Site)

From The Official Site

Here are the popularity standings:

9th Teri and Ian................41%
    8th Flo and Zach...............56%
    7th Heather and Eve.........57%
    6th Andre and Damon........62%
    5th Micheal and Kathy........63%
    4th Derek and Drew...........64%
    3rd Aaron and Arianne.......65%
    2nd Ken and Gerard...........68%
    1st John Vito and Jill...........76%
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They're all a little closer than I would have thought. And I have to say, I'm amazed A/A rank above D/D.

The fact that A&A are above D&D suprises me a lot too.... Suprises me, saddens me, and pisses me off! Why would people like these two immature bully-jerks? I guess thier families are voting
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's all really close, though...I mean, there's only 1 point separating 3rd from 4th, 4th from 5th, and 5th from 6th...

And, call me a cynic, but I can't help but wonder how much of JV/Jill's popularity has to do with the story about her brother? I mean, I like them and all (in fact, they're my 3rd favorite right now behind Ken/Gerard and The Wonder Twins), but we haven't really seen them get a lot of screen time...

And, call me a cynic, but I can't help but wonder how much of JV/Jill's popularity has to do with the story about her brother?
    I'm with you on that one, Loebeck. Like you said, we really haven't seen much of them to make me like them enought to put them in 1st place.

I also can't understand A/A being ahead of D/D, but whatever! :rolleyes

LG.
    I think Cali picked up on it in her recap from last week, but part of J and JV's popularity is their romance, how they are respecful and caring for each other, and it doesn't hurt that they're both good looking. I would definitely rate them pretty darn high, probably 2nd or 3rd after Gerard and Ken and maybe another team.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I would imagine the rating for A&A will decline after last weeks snottiness regarding the twins.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Good point, Fluff. These rankings are based on the show prior to last week's, right?

Ever notice how the popularity ratings for eliminated teams tend to be completely wild? I figure people don't normally vote for booted teams so those few who do dictate wild swings in popularity.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yep, the CBS sites are always effectively a week behind with their results.
    I imagine Ariane's little back seat strip could account for a fair number of their votes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Emphasis on the word "little". The Squiggly Dot Machine barely broke a sweat defending those little guys.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast