+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Destinations

It would be great if they go to Japan, but it's been mentioned that Phil said filming rights are very expensive in Japan at the moment. Hopefully the show will continue and CBS can invest the extra money into it next time!

I'm guessing this leg will be Seoul/Incheon, and next leg will take them south to Pusan.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Yea thats what i think too

Sorry 30 minutes passed but I think Shang Hai is also a great chance that they might visit cause its close to Korea!

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Sorry 30 minutes passed but I think Shang Hai is also a great chance that they might visit cause its close to Korea!
    I have no idea at all... I can't seem to be able to guess any destinations...

Possible things the teams might encounter in Korea:
    -Live baby octopus and border trouble (alright, so we knew that already)-Mountains, mountains, mountains
    -Gyeongbokgung Palace (huge complex of palaces, temples, gardens, etc)
    -Seoul Tower (visible from all areas of the city, bungee jumping from top, 3rd tallest tower in world, in Namsan Park)
    -Confucianism
    -Korean Folk Village (20 min from Seoul)
    -Seoraksan National Park (gorgeous, near the DMZ- maybe this is where teams are driving to when they get lost and wind up at the border)
    -Beopjusa (famous temple), in Songnisan National Park
    -Coastal beaches and islands
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

umm Confucianism is not very likely it will go against some cultures so it would be too much of a mess but this is also just a guess

Well I don't think they'll have to convert to confucianism or anything like that

But maybe they'll have to make a stop at a school or maybe just the person to greet them at the finish mat will be a Confucian scholar or something...

Actually China would be a better place to visit stuff about Confucianism... afterall it was originally from China

FORT Regular
    After watching the Seoul episode and seeing the preview for the next episode, it looks like they might be headed for Taipei, Taiwan. The airport and city scenes look awfully similar to those over there in Taiwan. Someone from another post noticed the contestants in shorts, meaning they can't be in some cold place like Korea or Japan. Taiwan is much further down south, the weather there is quite humid, so that might be it. Just my guess.

Taiwan is 41 degrees celcius right now when i went a few days ago so I'm sure it would have been warm during february

+ Reply to Thread