+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Destinations

R&C
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    no doubt korea next week (south) n my predictions were correct =D yay i posted n said they might visit korea n now they are maybe thts wat its getting me excited n happy!
    How did you've got this clue ????
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

i dunno it was rely juz a random guess hehe juz lucky hmm y do they hafta fly past hawaii?

i dunno it was rely juz a random guess hehe juz lucky hmm y do they hafta fly past hawaii?
    Good guess then... I'd never have thought of it myself...

well i guess cuz they didnt visit any east asian countries besides beijing so i guessed this season they might and it came out to be a yes i rely cant wait till next week go r&c!

well TAR 2 has been to Hong Kong so tht's a east asain place~
    and i don't think they'll stay in korea for two legs because is not a very big country and i think they should go to other contenents (just a guess!)

Well another reason i guessed korea is cause they usually visit a more developed or modern country in asia no offense but
    TAR 1 - Beijing/Bangkok <-on its way to being one but yea
    TAR 2 - Hong Kong
    TAR 3 - Singapore
    TAR 4 - Korea... my guess would be Seoul or Incheon

Well another reason i guessed korea is cause they usually visit a more developed or modern country in asia no offense but
    TAR 1 - Beijing/Bangkok <-on its way to being one but yea
    TAR 2 - Hong Kong
    TAR 3 - Singapore
    TAR 4 - Korea... my guess would be Seoul or Incheon
    Well Bangkok is a developed city...and TAR has been there twice....
    Seoul and Incheon is actually pretty close...i think they maybe going to Pusan then drive towards Seoul....we'll find out soon!!

Please someone, correct me if I'm wrong. But, don't TAR contestants finish where they start (LA)? I don't remember. But, if they do, I don't think they'll pass that final destination point -- to go to somewhere like Chicago or NY, only to zig zag back across North America to LA.

They have already been to Alaska, so I'm hoping that they head south after leaving S. Korea. Perhaps to Taiwan or The Philippines, then on to New Zealand or another Oceania nation, then cross the South Pacific to South America -- and make their way up the coast to LA.

Just a thought

They started where they left on the first season (New York City), but the past two seasons have started and ended in different cities, and I think they'll do that again this season, just because.

I also highly doubt they'll go to South America or Africa or Australia this season. There's only four more legs. I definitely think they'll be in Korea, or at least East Asia (possible jump to Japan or some nearby islands), for the next two legs. They stayed on Malaysian Borneo for the past two legs, after all!

I can't wait- that gorgeous castle/palace/temple/building in the credits must be coming up soon- Korea is a mountainous region, so I'm almost positive we'll get to see it this week or next.
    On another destinations topic, anyone notice how often they've been to France? Every season except the second...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I hope they visit Japan possibly Hokkaido... i think thats a great place to race around and i guess japan is a better place to stay for 2 legs instead of korea since its larger but its expensive... but we'll see

+ Reply to Thread