+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Destinations

There's a fat chance that they will climb Mount Kinabalu. It's the tallest mount. in SE asia and one of the remarkable landmarks as well. My prediction: After climbing M. Kinabalu, teams will either head to Brunei or Indonesia.
    All good things come to an end.

FORT Regular
    The palace however is located on top the mountain and it is snow-covered? Wherelse it would be? South America, Canada, or...............

Any more predictions for this week's destination before tomorrow's show?

I'm betting they stay within the Indonesian archipelago, probably even stay on Borneo, but travel through the jungles and to one of the other two countries on the island (Indonesia or Brunei).
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    Any more predictions for this week's destination before tomorrow's show?

I'm betting they stay within the Indonesian archipelago, probably even stay on Borneo, but travel through the jungles and to one of the other two countries on the island (Indonesia or Brunei).
    There is no need for guess, we know they stay in Malaysia as stated so on the preview. What would be interesting though is where they will be going next. I know from an acquitance of mine who spotted 3 teams flying from Tokyo Narita to Honolulu, HI again on Feb. 13th, 2003 which suggested to me this would either be leg 12 or part of leg 13. We also knew leg 8, last episode, happened on February 4th, 2003 so everything seemed to hold up until now. So I suspect after Malaysia, they would be going north to maybe Taiwan or China or even Korea. I think Taiwan or Korea is more likely but China is still quite possible. Japan, someone quoted Phil saying that he wonders if TAR will ever be able to film in Japan given the high cost so I don't think they will stop by Japan. It's almost impossible that they will go to Indonesia or the Philippines given the terrorism threats + we can also ruled out Thailand and Vietnam because TAR has been there recently and Thailand, more than once. So it only seems logical for them to go to North-East Asia prior hitting Hawaii. They couldn't be going to Australia or NZ because then, they will never hit Tokyo to reach Hawaii given the direct flights between Sydney/Auckland to Honolulu are much more likely.

I think the most likely spots that TAR will go is to hit some secluded spots in China such as the Hainan island, very near Hong Kong or spent two episodes in Taiwan also known as Formosa, with plenty of places to do TAR including the highest peak in East Asia, higher than Mt. Fuji.
    Phil

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    There is no need for guess, we know they stay in Malaysia as stated so on the preview. What would be interesting though is where they will be going next. I know from an acquitance of mine who spotted 3 teams flying from Tokyo Narita to Honolulu, HI again on Feb. 13th, 2003 which suggested to me this would either be leg 12 or part of leg 13. We also knew leg 8, last episode, happened on February 4th, 2003 so everything seemed to hold up until now. So I suspect after Malaysia, they would be going north to maybe Taiwan or China or even Korea. I think Taiwan or Korea is more likely but China is still quite possible. Japan, someone quoted Phil saying that he wonders if TAR will ever be able to film in Japan given the high cost so I don't think they will stop by Japan. It's almost impossible that they will go to Indonesia or the Philippines given the terrorism threats + we can also ruled out Thailand and Vietnam because TAR has been there recently and Thailand, more than once. So it only seems logical for them to go to North-East Asia prior hitting Hawaii. They couldn't be going to Australia or NZ because then, they will never hit Tokyo to reach Hawaii given the direct flights between Sydney/Auckland to Honolulu are much more likely.

I think the most likely spots that TAR will go is to hit some secluded spots in China such as the Hainan island, very near Hong Kong or spent two episodes in Taiwan also known as Formosa, with plenty of places to do TAR including the highest peak in East Asia, higher than Mt. Fuji.
    Very interesting analysis......

I also see a possible stop at China (in Shanghai perhaps), Taiwan and maybe Cambodia. Anybody thought of Cambodia?

i agree too =] well maybe they might go to another continent instead actually... they've only been to 3 so far... so yea maybe the last few legs would be in south america

Quote Originally Posted by TungFong
    Very interesting analysis......

I also see a possible stop at China (in Shanghai perhaps), Taiwan and maybe Cambodia. Anybody thought of Cambodia?

yea i have think of Cambodia but i don't think they'll go there because Cambodia is very near Vietnam and TAR has already been in Vietnam so i don't think they'll go back to that area....my guess is maybe they'll go to NE Asia next and then to South America, or maybe the pacific islands~

Quote Originally Posted by Bianco
    yea i have think of Cambodia but i don't think they'll go there because Cambodia is very near Vietnam and TAR has already been in Vietnam so i don't think they'll go back to that area....my guess is maybe they'll go to NE Asia next and then to South America, or maybe the pacific islands~
    Well, I'd probably go with this, bu they'll stay a while in Malaysia first... this is a little off topic, but I don't see much of a chance of Singapore to be on any future seasons of TAR... we're too small and kind of boring, I think... (okay, I know I'm not sounding very patriotic)

no doubt korea next week (south) n my predictions were correct =D yay i posted n said they might visit korea n now they are maybe thts wat its getting me excited n happy!

Haha...awesom lalol!

Yup- South Korea next- then I'm guessing they'll stay within the country for the next leg, then catch that flight to Hawaii, then on to their final destination in the continental USA- Chicago, perhaps?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread