+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Destinations

FORT Regular
    either SE asia, NE asia (japan), oceania, south america, alaska are probably the only viable options left.

agreed

or africa... (not this leg)
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

oops...never mind...i should go to "first unread post" instead of to the last page next time
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they spend some time in Canada this season, like in the final three home stretch.

I wonder where the final pit stop will be? Some major continental US city- maybe Chicago? New Orleans? Philadelphia? Denver? They've only done New York, Nevada desert, San Francisco, Miami, Seattle, and LA so far.

I'd like to agree with you A.B., but wouldn't we have heard if they had been in Canada. I can't see the TAR production being able to just slip in and out without being recognized. But it would be nice if you're right!!

K

FORT Newbie

Korea would be a great stop

in all the seasons before they have never done korea having spent over 2 years there while in the service its a great place for americans.Also there wus no Sars outbreak in Korea at all.

FORT Newbie
    the pit stop for episode 8 is in Kote Kinabalu (in Sabah state), Malaysia.
    It was surprised me!!
    Actually they been to Malaysia before in last season but just for a while (took a picture of Petronas Twin Tower, then develope it, then go to Singapore).

Do you all remember, the first season of survivor which took place in Pulau Tiga. This place is in the same state with Koto Kinabalu.

Yay! TAR came over to Malaysia again.. I can't believe it! It's really great that they've put Malaysia in the race again.. Too bad it wasn't in my hometown KL which is west Malaysia. I was just reading the previous posts, and I noticed that not many people predicted that they'll come to Malaysia.. Why not? It's a great country.. In fact, during the SARS epidemic Malaysia was one of the least affected countries in SE Asia.. There wasn't any local infection at all.. So anyway, it's really great that they pit stopped in beautiful Sabah!

Leo
    Premium Member
    The main reason few people thought Malaysia would be a destination this time around was that it already was a destination last year. TAR visiting a country two seasons in a row doesn't happen very frequently.

+ Reply to Thread