+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep 7,"We're Going Down The Wrong Side of the Freeway...and The Lights Are Off!" 07/10

Quote Originally Posted by yelluwsky
    "That mole just keeps growing, from the stress."

Well, you gotta admit, that's DAME FUNNY!!!
    Actually it's not "DAME FUNNY". It's rude and, quite frankly, immature.

During the first TAR, they had a similar train ride, and I remember the mother of the mother/daughter team having to sleep on a bunk where someone had gotten sick. This was when it was down to five teams I think. I remember them being extremely hot, too.

Someone posted earlier about the most important quality in the race, and I think endurance, not just physically, but emotionally and mentally, is one of the top factors.

Kelly and Jon: They're funny like a broken leg.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by yelluwsky
    "That mole just keeps growing, from the stress."
    Well, you gotta admit, that's DAME FUNNY!!!
    Did you mean to say DAME (female slang because of her being a woman) FUNNY OR DAMN FUNNY?

Hopefully, they said silly things because of the stress and not from being immature. Well....you can always hope.

Kelly and Jon,
    Kelly and Jon,
    When oh when
    Will you be gone?

You're not at all funny
    Just more and more hated.
    I'd give my eye teeth
    To see you philiminated.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Funny poem... But I don't hate Kelly and Jon...

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Gee...could it be Kelly and Jon making fun of Millie and Chuck? Gosh, I don't know WHY they'd do such a juvenile thing...

Oh yeah...they're IDIOTS!!!

I also heard that something at the train station really affects one of the Clowns...I wonder what it could possibly be...

26 hours on a train...ick...

love the poem Wizard.

I can't allow myself to hate them after hating Flo last season and seeing her win.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I only saw maybe 3 episodes last year and I don't remember Flo being so bad -- but she sure is universally disliked here. I suppose I could find a thread from AR3 listing all the things that she did to make her so dislikable. Was she just obnoxious or did she play dirty?

I do dislike Jon and Kelly quite a bit. Whoever they make fun of, I want to like all the more. Though I am waiting to see what was up with the clip of Reichen laughing at their nastiness, I bet that Reichen may have been the most horrified person to see that clip.

Oh Kyrjar! You must have seen early episodes of TAR3!! Flo just deteriorated from the beginning. I mean, I didnt think her so bad at first either, but every week she was whining or moaning, or laying into Zach for silly reasons. And then she started with the "I wanna quit" talk. And giving up. And then saying she would never give up again. And then giving up the very next episode, while whining, and laying into Zach.

Just bad news.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    Oh Kyrjar! You must have seen early episodes of TAR3!! Flo just deteriorated from the beginning. I mean, I didnt think her so bad at first either, but every week she was whining or moaning, or laying into Zach for silly reasons. And then she started with the "I wanna quit" talk. And giving up. And then saying she would never give up again. And then giving up the very next episode, while whining, and laying into Zach.

Just bad news.
    Yes, I think you are correct. It was 2 episodes from the first 4 maybe and then part of the final episode that I saw. I do recall one of the twins being enamored of her and her being on a ferry and I think they missed it.

How in the heck did she win? I know that due to the bunching up that there is alot of luck involved. However, that also means you can't give up. You got to do the tough stuff and keep going.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast