+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Man In The Trash Can

I just wanted to mention, I re-watched the episode, and there it was, defnitely. A guy in a big round trash can with a lid, with 2 arm holes in it. He had his arms sticking out, and had them wrapped around the front of the can, kind of.

He had a small, open-topped box lying on the ground in front of him. My wife suggested that maybe he'd found a "different" way to beg for money, by trying to be a performance artist, or making a point, or something. Who knows.

But Cali wasn't crazy after all (well, not about this!)

There are a lot of perfromance artists in Scotland so Mrs John could well be right.
    They have a big street theatre festival type thing (great explanation fluff!!) every year in Glasgow.
    What he's actually performing remains a mystery to me though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well, not about THIS

It was definitely strange. The camera crew must have seen the guy, because they were positioned in a way so that they could get the guy on film as much as possible. But H&E looked like they didn't even see him. Of course, Eve was bitching about her backpack, and I think Heather was trying to keep her ears from bleeding...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Cali wins the trophy this week for most observant!

Okay, no trophy emoticon so you can use the tiara
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

agentcarver
    Ah, the ever-popular Tiara emoticon... Where would we be without it? ;-)

You'll have to ask the next booted team if they saw him during your interview with them John.
    If they did, perhaps they can explain what he was doing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I didn't see the man in the can, and I already erased that show to record last weeks survivor darn it. All I know that Vambo is the man in the jar according to Alex Harvey
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12