+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How far do/did you think each team will go?

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    I wish I could dredge up enough enthusiasm for a particular team to root them on as I have in past seasons, but I just can't do it.

I suppose that I would like Jon and Al to win but Reichen and Chip are in much better physical condition, so barring unforseen last minute flukes, they might breeze into first place.
    I guess you are right, even Kelly and Jon beat Jon and Al on a foot race in episode 4 after they received clue below the cliff. The Clowns got the clue first but were still beaten by the dating couple so it says something about the clowns' physical ability.

My hunch is that Millie and Chuck will be gone next. That's all I can feel now.
    Phil

I'll say that the clowns and Millie and Chuck will cross the mat together and be eliminated!!
    Carey

Leo
    Premium Member
    Whoops. My final three didn't turn out right, did it?

Looks like we all might have put a curse on the supremes! I don't wanna hear any more talk about how the clowns are gonna win it, just in case! :wink
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Regular
    I think the final three will be: Reichen & Chip, David & Jeff and Kelly & Jon.

FORT Newbie
    I also think that the final 3 will be Reichen/Chip, David/Jeff, and Kelly/Jon. The 3 of them are physically fit. All 3 teams have good communication. Kelly and Jon are nasty to each other (as well as to other people) but at least they communicate. They also seem to be doing better in the race. I fear they will win only because this is the team I dislike the most. Oh well.

I now foresee Millie and Chuck narrowly beating out Kelly and Jon for first place, while Kelly yells at Jon, and Reichen and Chip come in not so long behind at number three.

I'd love to see Chip & Reichen, Jon & Al, and Millie & Chuck as the final three, though. I'd be happy with any of them winning.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I think its is going to be Jon and Al.

R&C
    The final three i pick out will be "Reichen & Chip" (I like them) , "Kelly & John" (Funny but Annoying) and Duhvid & Jeff (I juz based on my intuition) :mad:

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R&C
    The final three i pick out will be "Reichen & Chip" (I like them) , "Kelly & John" (Funny but Annoying) and Duhvid & Jeff (I juz based on my intuition) :mad:
    Seems like a lot of posts are going for Reichen and Chip and David and Jeff.... Maybe there will be an unexpected turn.. My bet is on Reichen and Chip, Jon and Al and Kelly and Jon... David and Jeff are phyiscal fit but they might make some mistakes.... That is how I think...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast