+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's going to leave their FF on the table?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Hi PPerez! (Good to "see" you again. You're my girl!--Viva las Latinas) I believe at the end there will be 3 teams left. If this is incorrect, please let us know. That's not a stupid question. I also wondered about everyone using their FF at the end.
    eldee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You my girl too. You are a girl, right?? LOL

Thanks for your answer.

;( Maybe I should go back to my old avatar because this one ain't working so well.

Regarding FF usage during the finale...
    The finale has always consisted of 3 Teams and has lasted for 2 hours. For TAR1 it was split into 2 weeks, but for TAR2 and TAR3 it was two back-to-back one-hour episodes.

My opinion is that they certainly would not allow a Team to use a FF in the last leg (Leg #13)(the second hour of the finale). But, who knows about the next-to-last leg (Leg #12)(the first hour of the finale). My guess would be no.

TAR1 the last FF used was when there were 5 teams remaining during Leg #9.
    TAR2 the last FF used was when there were 4 teams remaining during Leg #11.
    TAR3 the last FF used was when there were 5 teams remaining during Leg #9.
    TAR4 ???

TAR1
    Of the 11 Teams, only 5 used FF. Overall, those five Teams finished--1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 9th.

TAR2
    Of the 11 Teams, only 6 used FF. Overall, those six Teams finished--1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 8th.

TAR3
    Of the 12 Teams, only 6 used FF. Overall, those six Teams finished--1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 10th.

TAR4
    We'll have to wait and see how many use FF and where they end up. Prior to TAR4 it is clear that almost all teams that use FF end up in Top 5. That streak has most definitely been broken though since we already have 6th - 9th place used their FF.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123