+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to leave their FF on the table?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    So everyone but M&C have the FF left?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think so, yes.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Reichen and Chip.

Reichen and Chip should have gone for the FF last time when their car ran out of gas on the way to the roadblock, but they didn't.

I'm guessing that they'll either save it for the second last leg, or they'll never use it.

there's only 4 legs left that they can use the FF and there's 4 teams that can use it...if they know that the next leg is not an eliminaton leg, then they won't go for it and leaves 3 legs with FF and still 4 teams havn't use FF....i'm not sure if they can use the FF after leg 11 and if they can't use it, one team might leave their FF and never had a chance to use it!!

Fade to black
    So I'm curious why these haven't been used of late? Are teams worried another team will have tried for it, and then get there to find out it's already gone and essentially ruined any chance at not being last?

If I was a team in 3rd or 4th, and I saw teams visibly ahead of me and it was apparent they hadn't used the fast forward (as has been the case the last couple of episodes), I'd be all over trying to get the time advantage the fast forward would give me - it might be enough to sustain a lead until the end of the race.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Who's Going to leane their FF on the table?

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    So everyone but M&C have the FF left?
    While I'd love to see M/C make it the end, I don't see it happening because they don't have the FF left.
    This is just speculation, but next week's previews show 4 teams racing to what appears to be the PS. David & Jeff are not one of those teams, leading me to think they go for the FF. The preview on CBS's website makes it sound as though more than one team goes after it, and my guess is that other team is Kelly & Jon. Since they have a blow up, that could be why.
    Jon & Al and Reichen & Chip will probably wait until the last leg to use it, considering they continue to race well. If next week's show is non elimination, then a team used it for nothing. A lot of people are saying there isn't going to be a team gone next week, but I don't ever remember them having 2 non elimination rounds back to back.

I wonder if the teams suspected it was a NEL this week and that's why no one went for the FF. Or maybe they were all so close that it never came up. But you'd think K&J would have gone for it?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    I guess next episode would be an elimination round.
    According to predictions, Kelly & Jon, David & Jeff will be going for the FF. So, one of the four teams left (plus the losing team in FF) would be eliminated. If that's the case, I think the mose vulnarable team to be phliminated would be Millie and Chuck
    Last edited by natural_wonder; 07-21-2003 at 10:40 AM.

Question.....This is the first time that I've actually watched this show from beginning to end......in the last couple of episodes, NO ONE has used a Fast Forward and the FF has not been mentioned. Is that usual?? I just wondered. Oh, and at the end.......is it 2 teams or 3 teams and can they use the FF??

Sorry if these are stupid questions.

Hi PPerez! (Good to "see" you again. You're my girl!--Viva las Latinas) I believe at the end there will be 3 teams left. If this is incorrect, please let us know. That's not a stupid question. I also wondered about everyone using their FF at the end.
    Last edited by eldee; 07-21-2003 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast