+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 6/26 Post-Show Discussion (*SPOILERS*)

Originally posted by John
    Kelly & Jon are people who THINK they're funny, but in reality are arseholes.
    Best description I've seen yet of these two.

Originally posted by nlmcp
    No way would I have done that fast forward. Just watchng made me feel quesy.
    That was a waste. Why use the FF when you are one of the lead teams and the ATC guys are somewhere behind? That made no sense. This was one of my favorite episodes because there were no bunching.

FORT Fogey
    Did you notice that Jon and Kelly called Steve and Dave the BFG's in a nasty manner, but David and Jeff used the same name in a humorous manner and all four of them just laughed about it.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Did you notice that Jon and Kelly called Steve and Dave the BFG's in a nasty manner, but David and Jeff used the same name in a humorous manner and all four of them just laughed about it.
    While there is no doubt that Kelly (and Jon?) are definitely unkind towards Millie and Chuck, I didn't get the impression last week that they were using BFGs in a derogatory manner. Of course, it's difficult to believe anyone (well maybe Tian/Jaree's and Reichen/Chip's tires ) dislikes Steve/Dave to that degree. They are way to low-key and affable.

I'd really like to know what's behind the animosity between Millie and Kelly. Nothing's happened on the show to explain the antagonism between the two.
    Sarcasism Is Intended
    Logic is Not

FORT Fogey
    Maybe the whole fat-phobia thing made it seem derogatory to me...

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Maybe the whole fat-phobia thing made it seem derogatory to me...
    Me too Anna. I don't think they were anything but derogatory. Maybe they belong to the Heidi school of thought where skinnier=better. :rolleyes

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by NBCDaytimeFan
    Aww, my favorite team is gone! After tonight, Tian and Jaree are defnitely my least favorite team. They fight almost as much as Tara and Wil. And now she's being worse than Flo, IMO and just not putting any effort into the race tonight.
    Actually I really want Tian and Jaree to stay after this episode. Their conflict is the reason I want them to stay just liike Will and Tara. Hahaha. Rip her head off!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Okay, my extremely belated comments about the whole episode:

Why on earth do so many teams display abysmally bad map-reading skills? Didn't any of the teams following Millie & Chuck realize that it might be a good idea to check where they were going?

David and Jeff are still getting lost. No surprise there.

Kelly and Jon are nasty. Very nasty.

Sad to see Steve and Dave go, though I had to love it when I saw that Dave had brought one of those large pieces of cheese from the Detour to the Pitstop. Also had to love one of their comments about them thinking that no one would do the cow manure.

Speaking of that - had to laugh at everyone doing it, especially Jon and Al. I also thought it was very appropriate that Kelly and Jon picked it.

That FF was plain scary. I don't know I could have done it.

Great episode. Next episode looks like to be a real tough one.

Originally posted by porky pig
    [B]Did anybody noticed that M&S commented that it'll suit them just fine if Tian (and no mention of Jaree) wasn't in the race?
    [B]
    I think they said that b/c Tian is competitive & Jaree is the slacker. She was really hateful this week! I really feel badly for Tian b/c I think she tries, but Jaree is no help whatsoever! I can't believe how nasty she was to Tian this week! What a little snot!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread