+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What changes would you like to see?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    I think the non-elimination legs should be more evenly spaced out throughout the show... they currently seemed to be clumped together at the end...
    I agree Luna... Bunching should be more evenly spread out, and at the starting, I couldn't know who's who in the show and who's with who... It was such a mess and I keep on repeating "huh?" throughout the whole show.. I was struggling... So i think they should explain more about each of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    1. I agree about the bunching up part. A team may have a 4 hour lead on someone BUT means absolutely nothing because they all catch up waiting for a plane, something to open,etc.

2. Have each team alternate the road block. It would be fun to see millie(when she was on) and kelly do something for a change.
    They should do that last season... I wanna see Flo do a roadblock and whines at the same time... But she sounds like a good person from the racers.

FORT Regular
    Luna said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think the non-elimination legs should be more evenly spaced out throughout the show... they currently seemed to be clumped together at the end...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i totally agree with you luna ...... non elimination legs should be evenly spaced out so we don't get bored with the final three being on 5 consecutive legs.

FORT Regular
    I don't know about this, but do you guys think that they should show the actual dates of when the Race took place? Currently, at the beginning of each episode, they show the teams departing in xth place at some specific time. I think it would be interesting to add dates to perhaps the beginning and ending of each episode to give us some chronological account of the race.

I agree with some of you that there should be less non-elimination rounds, and that they should be more evenly spaced out. Personally, I'd rather have NO non-elimination rounds, and have the show eliminate one team each week until the final 3 are left.

I also think it would be interesting if there are more roadblocks or detours requiring teams to make use of the language of the countries they visit. I think they did this in one of the previous seasons in Australia when teams had to ask the local inhabitants about some slang terms.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    They should do that last season... I wanna see Flo do a roadblock and whines at the same time... But she sounds like a good person from the racers.
    That'd be fun to see...

If CBS decide to do another TAR, I would like to see it on different day. My choice would be 8 pm on Wednesday. I have not yet to find a good show to watch at that time slot.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I'm surprised nobody said more two female teams. They're so outnumbered. I also miss the two hour episodes, but I wish there were no non-elemination legs. They take the suspense out of it, and I can't stand it when my favorite team comes in first on NEL, then is eliminated the next leg... My least favorites usually come in last on those legs, and are saved. So I really don't like them.

I was thinking...

Two female teams will be cool. The viewers might increase...

Gay people have been shown on The Amazing Race for 4 seasons already... I was just wondering and could be wrong and not to hurt any gay people anywhere, but maybe the viewers that had stop watching are very religious people and they do not like to see a show promoting such stuff... Is that a reason in the US ?

FORT Regular
    Just in case CBS decides to keep TAR flowing.

I would enjoy it very much if they do an all star season, it'll be great to see all the racers once again, since they all have race experience, the pace this time will definitely be different, there'll be more action, more fun, more excitement, it'll be amazing.

I would also like to see an all girl team season, that would be very very interesting and fun to watch, it would be best if they combine extremely different personalities, the nice team, the bitchy team, the ultra competetive team and loads more. it's gonna be one heck of a journey around the world for these ladies.

and again, non elimination legs should be evenly spaced out, so it won't be too boring to watch the remaining 3 teams for the last 5 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I'm surprised nobody said more two female teams. They're so outnumbered. I also miss the two hour episodes, but I wish there were no non-elemination legs. They take the suspense out of it, and I can't stand it when my favorite team comes in first on NEL, then is eliminated the next leg... My least favorites usually come in last on those legs, and are saved. So I really don't like them.
    Oh yes, I'd like more two female teams, at least the same number as two male teams, of which there are quite a few...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast