+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Previous Amazing Races - on DVD?

Previous Amazing Races - on DVD?

I have been trying to track down the previous Amazing Races and I am floored that CBS has not put them out on DVD. I couldn't even find them on Kaaza either. Anyone have copies of the first/second/third seasons? I would be happy to pay for them...or if you like, I am recording this year on my TIVO so I can put the whole thing on video without the commercials. I could trade you if you don't mind waiting for my part of the deal.

I can't help you, but possibly someone here can.

I just wanted to comment that I too, am suprised that CBS hasn't put the earlier series on DVD.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I really need season 3. I would love to have all 3 seasons but 3 is the only one I missed. I looked on our download site. It usually has movies but TAR wasn't on it. I too would appriciate if anyone can help me out. I don't have anything to trade for it though.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I really wish they would put them on DVD. They could add bonus footage and behind the scenes stuff and more team interviews.

Maybe we can set up a trade board on here? There is always someone that will accidentally miss an episode or their VCR will screw up. Just a thought.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah we discussed this thing about no DVD's on the Survivor board. I can't believe that after 6 seasons they haven't released any of those seasons! It's really fustrating...

Same with this. My brother's taping this season's episodes, but it's the first one he's taped and it's got commercials in it!

I never even saw the first 2 seasons! I'd love to be able to see them!

I thought I would go ahead and take a stab at e-mailing CBS. You never know, they might have the DVD's in a planning stage. I will report back what I hear from them on Monday. I am actively taping TAR4 and will be taping Big Brother as well. If anyone does read this thread down the road that has these other shows than let me know and we will trade or I will compensate yuo for your time. I would love to see the Foreign versions of Survivor as well. The Family starts back up July 30 and I will be taping that. Hell, if it wasn't illegal to sell this stuff I think I would have a pretty good busienss here, the guys and E-Bay are charging upwards of $200 for one season of Survivor.

FORT Regular
    hey stebo .. hey TAR lovers ... i here have the same problem too ... it's so sad they're not releasing any DVDs of TAR, my VCR broke down, didn't get to tape season 4 and its my fave ... i've been requesting for a DVD of TAR on CBS' Feedback page ... will they ever consider that? is it okay to keep on requesting and requesting???

argggggghhhh ... they have to release a DVD of TAR!!!!! its such a fine show .. totally the best!!

FORT Newbie
    I already emailed to CBS requesting them to release all seasons on DVD. Figured if everyone tries to e-mail CBS and they realize the massive demand out there, then they may consider putting in the money to create the DVDs and realize that a lot of people out there would want them.

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty
    I already emailed to CBS requesting them to release all seasons on DVD. Figured if everyone tries to e-mail CBS and they realize the massive demand out there, then they may consider putting in the money to create the DVDs and realize that a lot of people out there would want them.

I e-mailed CBS some time ago also and got this response:

Hello:

Thank you for contacting the CBS Online Store.

We do not have any plans to release "Amazing Race" at this time...great idea though! We will certainly pass this suggestion!

Keep watching CBS!

Regards,
    Ed
    Customer Service
    CBS ONLINE STORE

----------------------------------------------------

My idea: everyone send these guys an e-mail... if all these suggestions get "passed along", who knows what'll happen

----------------

Next, this is to the people who wish to get previous episodes of The Amazing Race.

First, your not going to find them on Kazaa, even if you see them good luck downloading them.

The only way to get them is from the source.

Using mIRC or another IRC client connect to irc.irchighway.net Port 6667. Now enter channel #survivor-central Type !amazing race! and press accept. Your now in someone's fserver. This guy has every episode from every season in crystal clear quality. Queue it up, get in line and let it download.

If !amazing race! is clogged and it usually is, type !list in the channel to find other fservers hosting episodes.

Please keep in mind I am not the one hosting or distrubuting these files.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast