+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Steve & Josh

LG.
    Great interview, John, and thanks to Steve and Josh for talking with us. Very interesting about being cold the whole time because he didn't bring a jacket. I'd have spent all of the leg's money on a parka rather than freeze.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quinn, they have 12 hours, and can't leave their pit stop. My understanding is, they eat a large meal (some teams don't eat on their legs, or don't eat much), sleep, do laundry, BS with each other, and Phil also does his interviews, which are shown as the clips throughout the show where the team is sitting there talking to the camera.

Wow, the Fast Forward was the most expensive Fast Forward in the history of TAR? Interesting, because I found it so enjoyable, that I wished it had been a Roadblock or Detour so we could have seen every team go through it. I loved it.

Great inteview, as always, John. And thanks to Steve and Josh for taking the time to answer questions!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Man, I love these interviews. Great job, John!

I enjoyed this team quite a bit. Josh cracked me up every week. And I had a misty-eyed Dad moment last night when Steve talked about how he knew what he wanted all along. Or whatever he said. I was too busy fighting off manly tears to hear it exactly right.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well, as long as they weren't big ol' girly tears, Paulie...

Oh, definitely not, Lobester! They were small, angular tears. Much more aggressive-looking than the kind you see the girls gushing.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

OK, just checkin'...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    No girlie blatting allowed .

Great interview ! Very interesting to see inside a father son relationship.
    But I pack a jacket to go to the cottage in July, honestly what was he thinking?

Fantastic interview!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Great job and it's good to know that they are lurking at the very least. I'm just disappointed we read the interview this early.

I was really sad to see them leave and it's obvious that despite what we've seen, they have a very close and loving relationship.

Too bad it wasn't Kelly & Jon.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast