+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It’s Because He’s Afraid Of Dark Tight Places…TAR 4 EP 4 Recap

Re: It’s Because He’s Afraid Of Dark Tight Places…TAR 4 EP 4 Recap

Originally posted by cali
    Just out of curiosity, did any FORT regulars think of me when the first words out of their mouths was the fact that they are married to pro athletes?
    I did!!
    Thank you for the recap!
    Reichen and Chip & Tian and Jaree were the first there!!!
    I will miss Josh... he reminded me of Weezer's singer... cute...!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, finally had time to sit and watch this one. the models were in their right to park where they did, they were told. if that had been me, there would have been more than a few words tossed around, the way they all jumped on them like it was their idea. bad move on all of their parts. Plus I liked the way Jon let the nag have her way and do the next roadblock. and also told her basically, "you have made the wrong call so far, why should I listen to you" and man has she ever, if Jon let her take the lead like the "geezer" did, how far do you think they'd have gotten?

As usual, fantastic recap, Cali!
    Once they bruhaha starts at the gate of Port 4 we finally get to hear them speak, and I realize why they have been edited so heavily.

They yell to Tian and Jaree “You think your privileged”.

They yell to Reichen and Chip “You think your privileged”.
    Ah, now we know why

Oh and yes, I did think of how you'd recap the NFL wives part
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Thanks for a great recap, Cali. Even though I missed the episode, I wasn't worried about it since I knew I would get caught up with your excellent recap.

It would've been cool if each contestant got to drive the race car themselves. I also wished Jaree would'nt have let the other teams go in ahead of them when the gates open. All is fair in the amazing race!

Never change your writing style, Cali! I love it just the way it is.

Just a quick thanks to everyone for the kind words about my recap/writing. It means a lot, and I appreciate it very much
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great Recap Cali! Thanks!

I loved the line about Chuck "being afraid of tight dark places. Makes sense now". hilarious.

I do have a vocabulary question though...you say several times that teams "Flo and complain"....isnt that redundant? Didnt Flo not only whine, but complain a lot too? I just assumed that to "Flo" means to complain and whine.

Just a little nit picking! Dont Flo at me! lol
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

ahhhh whine and complain! You are right!! It's a multi purpose verb
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Does the term "Flo" also encompass giving up on the race?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Just out of curiosity, did any FORT regulars think of me when the first words out of their mouths was the fact that they are married to pro athletes? I realize I am among the minority who is bothered by this, but have to ask… how many times will you have to hear it before it starts bothering you?
    You're not alone sweetie!

She does this by removing a map.

yes, I know it’s the editing… it was still funny
    This cracked me up too! I think I even tivo'ed back to watch it again.
    She doesn’t answer, but I’m guessing at least twice a day for as long as you are together Jon…

Awesome Cali!

I couldn't wait to read this, and it made the Monday great!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

BEST RECAP YET!!!!

Chuck as slow and methodical, afraid of dark tight places...12 years...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    And I totally agree about Tian being the ONLY non-annoying person this show. I wish she and Millie were a team, because they would kick @$$ and take names.

I also missed how Steve and Josh got so far behind...I wish the show would have explained they were directed to the wrong gorges, 2 hours away, like they said in their interview with John.
    And I DID think of you when they said they were married to professional athletes and used to the luxuries that come along with that...but I forgive them, because that's more for the benefit of first-time viewers who don't get the "NFL wives" subtitle and might think they're a pro football-playing lesbian couple or something...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast