+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It’s Because He’s Afraid Of Dark Tight Places…TAR 4 EP 4 Recap

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Monica was not at all happy when a team drove up in the morning, after spending the night in a hotel, and wound up (legally) first in line. She’s Ghetto mad.
    Oh, you had me until this. These women are so far from ghetto. Too stereotypical. Also, the other teams were mad as well. Also, the producers prompt Sheree and Monica to talk about being wives of NFL players.

I read elsewhere that Josh/Steve ran out of gas and that was the biggest delay.

D-Uh!

Maybe Chuck should wait 12 years before committing to Millie....
    That didn't make any sense, what I meant to say was that instead of Chuck and Millie:

Maybe John should wait 12 years before committing to Kelly!

Originally posted by NYGal
    So, Chuck is afraid of dark tight places. That explains a lot.
    LOL! I just got that!

Ah, Abelard... I almost didn't include the ghetto mad part. I know they are far from ghetto, that's what made her attitude stand out so much for me

She was pissed though and I also mentioned that other teams were mad within thier paragraphs.

I like Monica and Sheree, and I sure won't be upset if they make it far into the race

Xantham Gum, I think maybe Jon should wait a lifetime before committing to Kelly. Now if he wants to commit her, well, that would be understandable
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great Recap, as usual. Some really funny gems in there. Maybe a crapulous attitude is good for writing this stuff.

What couldn't be recapped, cause it wasn't shown at all, and there appears to be some misunderstanding about it - - is that Philiminated team Steve & Josh got LOST after the equalizer and drove 300 miles in the wrong direction!

(They did also run out of gas, but that cost them no time - - they fell asleep with the car running at the port gate in Marseilles, but managed to re-fill before the gates opened in the a.m.).

Some pretty stupid mistakes on the parts of Teams R&C and S&J. ReiChip's fortunes came out remarkably well, considering. Steve & Josh - well, them's the breaks.
    Get Back to Hot Topic

LG.
    super recap, Cali

Just out of curiosity, did any FORT regulars think of me when the first words out of their mouths was the fact that they are married to pro athletes? I realize I am among the minority who is bothered by this, but have to ask… how many times will you have to hear it before it starts bothering you?
    Oh, I'd say I've got another 3-4 times in me, so if they're still saying it in month (and are still on the show) I'm sure I'll share your irritation. And . . . I alway think of you and FORT's virtual team when watching this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Great recap Cali

JR.
    Cali, you had me with the title.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by ElbowTats
    What couldn't be recapped, cause it wasn't shown at all, and there appears to be some misunderstanding about it - - is that Philiminated team Steve & Josh got LOST after the equalizer and drove 300 miles in the wrong direction!

(They did also run out of gas, but that cost them no time - - they fell asleep with the car running at the port gate in Marseilles, but managed to re-fill before the gates opened in the a.m.).
    Thanks for the report. They must have been very tired to fall asleep with the car running!

JR

Abelard, you can read the FORT interview with them now! They go into that a little, and the interview in full is great.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast