+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

hepcat-
    absolutely agree.David and Jeff suck!
    i cant believe that they asked the gay couple to grab a FIACRE tag for them,dont tell me they have brains ,no brawns @ all
    such jerks!
    plus i dont see any personalities they bring onto the show,add any varieties!!!
    they just remind me Damon & Andre from last season
    Last edited by Konstanze Jill; 06-21-2003 at 10:32 PM.
    Nancy & Emily,"Cha-Cha-Cha",Blake & Paige,
    "Oh Brothers","Wonder Twins","JV & J"- r my favor TAR teams.
    C'mon,CBS,bring them all back for an All-Star TAR
    TAR RULES!

I just remembered another reason I don't like Jeff & Dave - they follow around other teams instead of trying to figure it out for themselves. That can only get you so far. That also reminds me of Andre & Damon (sp?).
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    I couldn't stand Steve and Josh but they're gone now...but Kelly! OMG! She's soooooo annoying! She's loud and annoying and stupid too! Grrrrr...

You know, now I don't really like Steve and Dave anymore after what one of them said about slashing the tires. That was really unnessary.

Reichen and Chip are really starting to bother me. Mostly cuz they're really dumb. What was that about parking in lines? They parked on the freakin street! How dumb can you get?

I also can't stand Jaree. I don't blame Tian for getting mad at her...Jaree is dead weight to their team. I like Tian!

Kelly and Jon.

At least Jon will come to realize what he can look forward to for the rest of his life should he actually marry this whiny bitch.

Close second - the models. Thoroughly immature and revolting.

Kelly and Jon definately. I know a lot of people like Jon but not Kelly but i think he is an ass. The comment about her and the big o last week was so unneccassary. I also think he knows she is like this and he puts up with it. So he deserves what he is getting. Don't even get me started on her!

Just a Girl Having Fun
    Chuck drives me insane (I think Millie and Josh would be fun to watch as a team!), but since the question is about the least favorite team, not person, I'll have to vote for Reichen and Chip and Kelly and Jon - tie.
    "I wrote this story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation, but never missed it." Mae West

FORT Newbie
    well, i guess my least fav is monica and sheree... why must they keep reminding the viewers that their husbands are professional athletes...? It really puts people off, yea?

Real Life Scarlett O'Hara hellopeaches's Avatar
    I don't like Chip and Richen...bad attitudes do nothing for me!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Originally posted by joKoliYi
    well, i guess my least fav is monica and sheree... why must they keep reminding the viewers that their husbands are professional athletes...? It really puts people off, yea?
    Not me...
    I can find more irritating qualities in other teams than that, but that's just my opinion.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Are they married to professional athelete? Well, I'll be!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread