+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite TAR4 Team

Your Favorite TAR4 Team

With all of this talk about "3 episodes in and I don't have a favorite", I thought I would start a thread where people could talk about their favorite teams. Whether they were Philiminated already or not.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    I like Jon and Al, Monica and Sheree, and Millie and Chuck and I hope they all do well!

So far, my favorites are same sex teams. Steve and Josh, just because I like their dynamic. A Corrections officer Dad with his seemingly juvenile delinquent son who has finally reached the age where you stop fighting with your parents, and realize how great they are.

Steve and Dave. Simply because they are from Chicago, and never fail to crack me up! I think they might be the next team to go, but who cares??? They sure dont. They are having fun, and that is what is most important, IMHO.

Finally, I really like the Clowns, Jon and Al. These guys are like a younger Steve and Dave. They are psyched to be in the race, they are laughing and having fun. Plus, I bet they have the easiest time "begging" for money, as they can put on a street show with their balancing act.

I like the clowns okay. I like Millie. I like Tian. I like Reichen. Can I make my own teams?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah...Millie and Tian would be a good team.

I think the clowns are my only hope of enjoying this season. Hope they come through!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by John
    I like the clowns okay. I like Millie. I like Tian. I like Reichen. Can I make my own teams?
    sounds like a whole other thread to me!!! lol

The Clowns have to stay together though. I like the team Millie and Tian. They would do well together....except when Millie gets an asthma attack....then Tian would be whining at her to get some air already!

FORT Regular
    i love Millie and Chuck and the ATCs. Rooting for them to win the million

FORT Fogey
    I like Millie and Tian too! They'd be an awesome team! Definitely. Tian wouldn't have to constantly yell at her to hurry it up!

I like Jon and Al the best though. Monica and Sheree are also up there.

Leo
    Premium Member
    If you put a gun to my head, I'd say Jon and Al. Millie and Chuck would be a close second. I also like Tian and Jaree, but only because Tian is a fairly good competitor. Same deal for Steve and Dave, although I don't have a good reason - I just do.

the clowns Love them, love them very much

the atc guys I find them funny but I hope to God I don't like that old in 5 years

the nfl wives I think they are spunky and assertive

.....I started to draw a blank at everyone's names. Millie is ok but I keep wondering what is wrong with what's his name that she is with that he won't marry her.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast