+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J&J Journal: It's your fault if I lose the weinerschnitzel

Jenn, you are really something else--in a good way! Talk about virtual, you express a visual picture so well that I can see everything you write about and it is refreshing; a very natural style. I'm glad you've entered this race and actually have the time to tell us about it. How much time does writing usually take you? So, tell us. You haven't negotiated on any alliances yet, but which teams do you consider would make good alliances at this point? Also, if another team "tripped you up" would you try and retaliate or let it go?

So far, you seem to be doing very well. Have you learned anything new about yourself during these past few weeks?

By the way, do you have any new strategies--wait until the end to use the fast forward or something else?

Now, eldee, you know Jenn and I can't divulge all our secrets/strategies...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Eldee! Thank you, that is so sweet.

I'm glad you are enjoying the journal. I really enjoy it and I think Jack does too.

All I can say is stay tuned! I think our alliance will be revealed soon!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Jenn, thanks for your post. I look forward to reading more about your adventure/race!:cool:

I never knew what Wienerschnitzel was, either, except for those funny skinny fast food hot dog hauses. I loved the "Vienna's hottest girl band" cracked me up. You guys are doing great!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Love the Journal!

Sure glad we have no materialistic, gold-digging stereotyping going on there
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    Great work, team. I loved this image:
    we saw Tian and Jaree and Monica and Sheree parading through the streets yelling “girl power.” Maybe they are thinking of creating their own Spice Girl band during their time in Sequesterville.
    This was priceless, sporty spice indeed.

I like your thoughts about Jon and Al as mutually beneficial alliance-mates, but can't shake my fear of clowns. Darn that Jack Handey.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12