+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Our Interview with Cindy (and not Russell)

Another great interview, John...Thanks to both you and Cindy!

Great interview John!

I love these interviews and start looking forward to them as soon as I know who’s Philiminated.

Glad to hear that Cindy is getting on with her life. I am impressed by her story.

While Russell & Cindy weren’t good together, I don’t think either of them are “bad” individuals. All the negative stuff we saw was just them reacting to each other.

Russell seemed fine in his interactions with people other than Cindy. I hope he interviews at the FORT. We’re fair and would love to hear about things from his perspective.

How Cindy bounced back from her injury, and carve another career path was very admirable, imo. It really goes to show what a strong woman she is. Good for her, on finally realising that Russell is not the one for me.

Fantastic interview.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

nice interview. but i wonder why it is that couples think that by going on one of these shows will determine how their relationship will go, imo. i still think russell is hot.
    Breast Cancer Survivor

Originally posted by ElbowTats
    [BCindy got to express a side of her that I think we did not get to see enough of in the show. Outside of Russell's shadow and the pressures of the race, she reveals herself in the interview to be a very strong and capable woman.

Bravo, and best of luck to her.

Great job, John, as usual! [/B]

This was one of the best interviews I've read here. Cindy had plenty of insights and stories to share!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    Cindy really seems like a good person! I wish her the best of luck with her inventions and everything.

Hmm...I wonder why they couldn't get Russell? I wonder why he didn't want to talk...

great that cindy recognized that russel is not good for her because it was pretty obvious during the show!!! that jerk!...he looks delicious to me though...

Wonderful interview, John! It sounded so candid. She definitely came across as a strong independent woman, and I'm glad that she finally ditched Russell.

I loved this answer.
    I was going for "Jewel of the Nile", and ended up with "Throw Momma From the Train", if you know what I mean. For me, it's the saying "when you put passion before principle, even if you win, you lose."

Like someone said earlier, Russell is not a bad person, but he was not the right person for Cindy. This race proved it to her once and for all.

Agreed that Russell is still hot!

well...relationship is being tested by joining in this race because of the pressure...the tensions...the quick decision and choices you have to make will show you if you and your partner will make a good team ..coz good team mates has a lot of tendency to become a good lifetime partners...or even lifetime lovers...

Great interview John! The anticipation of your interviews are what first drew me to this TAR4 site and the show. I definately am not disappointed!!! I echo the sentiment of the others, I'm glad she kicked him to the curb On the other hand, she seemed very classy and gracious. She was honest about herself and also did not take any cheap shots at what's his name. I look forward to your next interview.

So John, with both brains and bronze, when and with whom will you be trying out for the TAR#?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345