+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Cindy (and not Russell)

FORT Fogey
    Was there a reason Russel wasn't there? Just wondering, anyway great interview! I love reading the contestants thoughts after the philimination.

Thanks for the great interview, John!!!!!

My heart went out to Cindy from the first episode because I could see that the partner she had saddled herself with was pretty much a jerk. Yeah, yeah, I know that I don't *know* the guy and have only what the show's editors revealed to us with which to judge Russell, but...really, he seemed to repeatedly dismiss her in the clips we were shown. Like her input was worth less than his. Am soooo glad she wised up and moved on. She sounds like an intelligent, strong lady. Good luck to her!!!

Nice interview, John. I'm glad to see that Cindy dumped Russell. It sucks that he wouldn't do the interview, but it was probably better because Cindy got a chance to speak honestly about her experience. Good job!

Going along with everyone on being glad that she didn't make some excuse for Russel and continue to date him. He was an ass and the answers she gave in the interview show that she is a smart, classy lady who deserves way lots better than him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great interview, John. I sincerely wish that Cindy can find someone deserving of her.

Good job John! What did you think of Cindy? She does sound pretty nice. I'm glad she and Russell aren't together anymore, but then again, we didn't see that much of them and he didn't get a chance to defend himself, as she said, so probably we shouldn't jump to conclusions about his character and all. The editing of the show probably played a part in what most of us think he's like too.

nice interview
    glad to see Cindy dumped Russell

Now I know, "bring gore tex shoes"
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Cindy was great to talk to. Extremely well-spoken, and took the time to consider her answers before giving them.

Russell wasn't with her, and from what I understand, we tried a couple of times to get him on his cellphone, but he was having some reception problems. Of course, if I'm offered another opportunity to get his side, I'll definitely do it.

FORT Regular
    Great job John !!! Thank you so much for all your hard work to keep us updated !!

Like everyone.. glad to see that Cindy droped Russell !!

Three Cheers John!!

I personally think that Cindy is a very smart and industrial person, being able to plan things accordingly. She looked promising to the race,but the race is not a one man's show. Unfortunately for her, she had to run the race with Russell. Alone, I think that she could win this thing but unfortunately this is not Survivor. I hope her invention would be a success. I know it will!!
    All good things come to an end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast