+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remind Me Not To Party In Venice TAR recap ep. 2

Excellent job once again, Cali!

Great Job! Cali!!
    Carey

FORT Fogey
    awesome Cali, you make a fantastic show even better!

FORT Fogey
    Good job with the recap and I totally agree with you about David and Jeff! I hardly know anything about them either, as they are not getting much face time. I too am looking forward to next week's episode!

Re: Remind Me Not To Party In Venice TAR recap ep. 2

Excellent recap!
    BUT...

Originally posted by cali

The next clue tells players to go to Ponte Della Guglia Bridge by taking one of two trains. A train will leave from a closer station: calalzo and arrive second and a farther station: Alpi and arrive first

**Clue reads that there are TWO trains from which to choose

Still they wander around the train station surmising that all but one other team disappeared off the face of the earth. They then sit on the train talking about how weird it is that there are no other teams on this train. Finally they decide to actually ask a train attendant and seem genuinely surprised to learn that there was a train that would arrive in Venice earlier.

Actually, when the teams read the clue they said, "You must now make your way to Ponte Della Guglia Bridge in Venice". Phil explained to us, the viewers, about the two trains, but I think the only way the teams knew about the earlier train was through the bus.

At least, they didn't show any team reading anything in the clue about the two train stations.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

You may be right

I always assume Phil tells us pretty much what the clue says, and the teams only read parts of them out loud.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yes, yes, I know. I'm way behind. But I loved it, anyway. And, BTW, I never answer my phone.

My favorite bits:

She wanders from room to room, but did not master the ďface grabĒ technique
    ----
    I donít ever want my air traffic controllers rooting for Gravity to win. EVER. ( My favorite line this week.)
    ----
    the shortest distance between two points is a slippery, steep ass hill
    ----
    Al... heck, I think itís AL balances what looks like some type of wheelbarrow on his chin. This is more impressive than the clue that was balanced last week, and I have to admit to actually trying to balance en envelope on my nose. What a sad life I live. ( I noticed that, too. D'you think he'll balance a car or a building on his nose before it's all done?)
    ----
    surmising that all but one other team disappeared off the face of the earth
    Great job, as always!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123