+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J&J Journal: The (Virtual) Adventure Begins

Originally posted by eldee
    Thanks LurkingGirl, I checked it out. Is it possible that a man would be capable of asking for directions? (Don't anyone start throwing fruit at me)! Maybe Jack is just exceptional! Have I got a few guy friends he can give lessons to: real men CAN ask for directions, etc.
    Yes, it's possible for a man to be capable of asking for directions. You say you have some guy friends that need to be shown the light, eldee? Well, if you'd like to send me their pictures so I can figure out the appropriate plan of attack training methods, I'll see what I can do.

(Was that a good enough answer, Jenn? )

Sounds like a plan. Two are hunters who don't like having their picture taken. (Now, I'm wondering why):

The other is an ex, so he doesn't count anymore (Imagine we're going to one of his aunt's home for Thanksgiving and when I suggest the unthinkable, he yells. The time after that was going to Woodstock II the night before. Well, I left him at the curb)!

I'm finally getting a chance to read the journals, and I'm loving the first installment! I was also very amused to see a reference to my ill-fated house. For those who weren't around for last year's Jenn & Tracey Journals, I bet my house that they'd win.

Fortunately, CBS was able to swing a deal with my bookie because of the whole inadvertent Philimination thing. I've learned my lesson now, though. I've bet the house on Jenn and Jack this year, not Jenn and Tracey.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123