+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 2: It Doesn't Say Anything About First Come, First Served. And We're Bigger.

Episode 2: It Doesn't Say Anything About First Come, First Served. And We're Bigger.

The teams careen down the side of a mountain on rafts as they make their way to the pit stop, on THE AMAZING RACE 4, in its new time period, Thursday, June 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

While most teams slide down a snowy mountain at breakneck speeds on a raft, one team slides down.... on their butts. One team bullies their way to the front of a line and barricades a door so that they may enter first when it opens, angering other teams. One team member's injury grows worse, threatening the team's confidence. It's a heart-pounding race to the finish.

My information is that teams travel to Venice.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The injury has to be referring to Dave. The bullying team - David and Jeff, perhaps?

FORT Fan

Re: Episode 2: It Doesn't Say Anything About First Come, First Served. And We're Bigger.

think its Reichen & Chip who said the "title". as from the CBS website:

Reichen & Chip bully their way to the front of a line and block a door, angering other Teams.

I would'nt have thought it would be Reichen and Chip. They seem like passive kind of guys, but I guess competition brings out the agression in everyone.

The injury getting worse has to be Dave, the air traffic controller.

FORT Fogey
    Kelly and Jon are the ones that slide down on their butts, because they forget their raft.

Just saw the commercial for the next episode. Looks like it is Reichen and Chip that bully their way to the front. I say go guys, I am rooting for them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    Yeah I bet it's Dave's injury, it looked really bad in the first episode!

So Reichen and Chip baracade the door? It doesn't sound like them but like someone else said, the race can bring out all kinds of aggression.

Originally posted by dagwood
    Just saw the commercial for the next episode. Looks like it is Reichen and Chip that bully their way to the front.
    They might be seen as a threat and if they anger the others, some of the teams might make an alliance ala TAR3 where the younger couples had an anti-twins alliance. I hope not, coz I think I'm gonna like this team.

Without knowing the circumstances I will have to say that this move (by R&C or whover) will bother me to no end. A race is a race, but I don't think that's cool.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    The last time anything like that happened was in TAR 1 with Guido, right? :

+ Reply to Thread