+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh the cowboys. My heart is broken. I'd hoped they'd get to the uturn before the country singers and uturn them...the blondes definitely deserved to go home before the cowboys.

The bull challenge was so funny. Dave whined a lot during it (old man that he is) but so did Rachael (the bulls are bullying me!). I wonder if the cowboys didn't have to go back if the outcome might have been different.

I'm going to miss the next two episodes but I'll be rooting for Rachael and Brendon for the win, with the Afghanimals as second choice. I definitely don't want the country singers to win.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Im sorry you were right the finale is May 18 according to wikipedia. i just assumed it was the 11 th since they usually have a 2 hour season finale
    This is the 1st Mother's Day that I can remember that there hasn't been a Survivor or Amazing Race finale....the season must've been pushed back a little due to the Olympics or something. My birthday (May-baybie....get it? ;-) falls on Mother's Day every few years, so I have my birthday, Mother's Day, and topped off with a finale. One of my favorite days!
    Punkin, dzigner, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

FORT Regular

The Cowboys were my favourite team but they made several mistakes this leg and I began to fear for them. First they missed the turnoff to the airport then they couldn't find the courtyard with the clues. Their last mistake was missing the first poster of the running of the bulls phrase.

The blonds seem oblivious to the fact that but for all the major help they got from other teams along the way they would have been eliminated long ago. I will be very upset if they make it to the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt View Post
    And brenchel didn't u-turn the girls - darn the cowboys are done.
    Brendan and Rachel already used their UTurn.
    holly71 and redsox girl like this.

I have mixed feelings about Dave's comments about being old.

I don't think he should get a pass on anything, so I kind of rolled my eyes when he told the bull-runner guys to go easy on him because he was old. (Same with Rachel thinking they should go easier on her because she is female.)

On the other hand, as someone who is a couple of years older than he is, I get where he's coming from when he says that the bull activity is "a young man's game." No matter how good of shape a person is in, and Dave seems to be in pretty good shape, older bodies just aren't as resilient. Bones break more easily, tendons tear. There's just more mileage, and I don't resent him for pointing that out sometimes. I think he's just feeling grateful that he's still running with the youngsters, and I'm pretty impressed.

Sixty isn't ancient, but it's at least 15 - 20 years past physical prime. All of the other remaining competitors are in their prime, so good for him for keeping up (and sometimes being ahead).

Speaking of Rachel....

She was really whiney this leg. I didn't see her earlier race or her BB gigs, so I hadn't seen that part of her. I can now understand why people found her unlikeable.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Whaaaaa....I'm a girl!! Whaaaa......
    mushybrain and jucamer like this.

I'd like to address the whole issue about Jet and Cord whining about being U-Turned.

They really weren't.

Saying you're disappointed but not surprised that someone U-Turned you isn't whining - it's a statement of fact. They just turned around and did the other task. Dave on the other hand just kept going on and on and on and on about it where the cowboys commented on it maybe twice the whole race (once due to Phil's questions).

And, the Afghanimals did make a good choice for them in this race. I wish they had turned around Brendan and Rachel, but I think it wouldn't have mattered regardless. I feel the country singers would've U-Turned Jet and Cord instead, and it still would've been the same result.

The country singers got lucky quite honestly in getting there before Jet and Cord. Had it been a foot race and Jet and Cord arrived first, they would've probably U-Turned the girls because then they knew they'd have a chance to still be in the race.

Sad the cowboys are out, but they went out with class like they always do. Loved how they rode/walked out on that beautiful Appaloosa. Not many riders will allow someone to ride a horse like that - Appy's can be a bit temperamental.

Who am I rooting for now? I have to admit Dave and Connor, then (currently) Brendan and Rachel then the Afghanimals. I don't want the country singers to make it to the final three, they've been lucky advancing each round and are using their good looks to advance. As annoying as I find "Brenchel" and the Afghanimals I have a love/dislike for them, they HAVE played an overall better game than the singers and have earned that chance.

Of note, three of the four teams have been in the final four twice. The exception are Dave and Conner due to Dave's injury causing them to pull out.
    taracran and sclilred1 like this.

I didn't like all the chat about the three teams using their u turn on Brenchal how boring and it got old. However, I just knew Leo and Jamal would U Turn the cowboys, they knew they would win this if that hadn't been stopped. My favourite team has gone . Now I will sit and wait for karma, because karma will bite the Afghanimals in the @ss imho

Yeah Dave whined he was old and Rachel whined she was a girl. Whatever. I think Dave and Conner are in for a shock as Brenchal were second !!!

It was an okay night, the blondes had an easy ( very easy) extra task to do.

The cowboys went out with class, love em .They were u turned and never grumbled, and they have really nice hair
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The Cowboys are class act! So sad to see them leave. Go Dave and Connor (I guess)
    jucamer likes this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Whaaaaa....I'm a girl!! Whaaaa......
    I was laughing so hard and it looks like she has another melt down next episode
    sclilred1, wannasee and jucamer like this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread