+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/4 TAR 24 : Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh, they did. Brenchel are in second though so that u-turn will prob not hurt them because the country girls are not as strong of competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    I really hope the Afganimals are eliminated next week!
    Maybe the knee will be the undoing.
    Mreid1472 likes this.

No...I hope it's the singers...although I am worried about that knee.
    holly71 likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

For me, they're the last team left that I like. They don't whine and they are having fun and running a great race.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Newbie Bejeweled Blitz  Champion, Bajabug Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Archery Champion, Atomyx Champion, Free Cell Solitaire Champion, Spider Solitare Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Air Blobs Easy Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion 4RealFan's Avatar

At least the cowboys got to ride the horse off into the sunset.
    That horse was beautiful!

It's not often there's a team so much fun to watch, that handles themselves so well. I'll miss them; the cowboys were "amazing!"

Oh, no! I don't want the afhanimals going out fue to an injury. Bummer! (I'm still mid episode, so maybe it won't be as bad as it looks.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Ugh. I completely understand why the Afghanimals U-turned Jet and Cord, but I still hate that they did it. I hate it even more that the blondes outlasted the cowboys. The blondes were shocked that Leo and Jamal did not U-turn Brendan and Rachel. Maybe now they will begin to realize that the main reason everyone has been helping them is because they are viewed as a non-threatening team.

Jet and Cord are complete class acts. They appreciated every aspect of the race and how fortunate they were to have been able to travel the world.
    holly71, Punkin, march and 9 others like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Good for Dave, Connor and everyone who made it to the final four. Sad to see the cowboys eliminated. But, The Afghanimals had to make that decision in order to get rid of the strongest team. I noticed the cowboys `whined' about being u-turned. What big babies. Only kidding the only person who whines is Dave, of course.. I mean the nerve of the man to say "It's a young man's game." That so gets on my nerves. But I'm not whining about it or anything.
    Duckyface likes this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I'm sad to see the cowboys go. They're so likable, and they've run a good race up until today. Sadly, they made a bunch of costly mistakes. I don't know if they would have been able to overcome the U-Turn if they hadn't gotten lost several times, but they probably would have at least gotten to the U-Turn in time to use it on the singers if they'd chosen to. I suppose it's possible that they did, and it just wasn't shown, but I doubt it. Since the singers were in last place when they finished their task, either they were closer to the U-Turn location or the cowboys got lost on their way there, too.

Edited to add:

From the previews, it looks like Jamal wasn't too badly injured, so that's a relief. I don't like to see teams go out because of injuries.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread