+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: 4/27 TAR 24: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

CCL

Re: 4/27 TAR 24: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

He will be next week when someone beats him in a foot race and he cries about being an inured, old man and how dare they pass him.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm wondering how the country singer who fell is going to be doing on the next leg. That can't have been good for her to potentially injure her back then carry those heavy milk jugs. It's also possible that they are so far behind that they'll be eliminated no matter what, unless, of course, there is some sort of catch-up delay of a bazillion hours that puts everyone on equal footing.

(Interesting that I have no idea what the blondes' names are, and I know everyone else's.)
    I think she was ok, she just wiped out. I think she was more surprised than hurt.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Isn't this the third non elimination leg?

The blondes are extremely lucky, while I applaud their optimism I don't think they are very strong players and if they win it will be a miracle.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was looking forward to and all male finish.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I must have missed B and R saying that. And I don't think they're hampered by not having any help from the other teams - they got what the tunnel thing was by asking a local (whereas the accidental alliance just told one another), they got the car answer without having to have Leo and Jamal help them, they didn't come in last at the pit stop...they don't need other teams to help them. And teams shouldn't be helping each other, IMO.

Ugh, looking back I can't believe I picked Dave and Connor as my captains. I should have picked the cowboys.

I wrote that Brandon/Brendon said it. And he certainly did . Got the biggest laugh of the night here.
    I'm not really sure about the rest of your post since they came in fourth. As long as they remain somewhere in the back they are in trouble.
    GO Accidental Alliance!!!!!!!!!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

CCL

Yes, but the country singers came in dead last and that was with their alliance...that was my point. TAR is not a show where you need alliances to place.

I didn't see the preview for next week - can anyone clue me in?

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Yes, but the country singers came in dead last and that was with their alliance...that was my point. TAR is not a show where you need alliances to place.

I didn't see the preview for next week - can anyone clue me in?
    All I remember is that there is a U-turn coming up and the Afganimals have a choice as to who to U-turn.

As for St. Dave...sorry redsox girl...clearly you are a fan, but as the 60 year old man that he keeps telling us he is, I thought it was extremely rude and childish making fun of Rachel like he was. While Brenchel obviously have their own issues, they do not pretend to be saints and above it all. I liked Dave and Connor up until all the whining last week about being u-turned but that, along with the immaturity this week, has them falling out of favour fast. Branchel may not be everyones favourites...nor mine for that matter...but I don't think they need to be made fun of for actually playing the game in the manner that it was designed. Frankly, the rest of them...other than the Cowboys...need to actually realise they are playing a game and get on with it!!!
    Punkin, captain, dzigner and 9 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

CCL

Thanks Midol. Ah, another uturn...hijinx and drama.

To the Point

I wonder if there is more to the story of everyone being against Brenchal. There are hours upon hours of film that gets edited down to less than 1 hour for each show. There is so much we don't see that we just can't possibly know all the details of the relationships that develop between teams, or don't as the case may be.

I was very nervous for the Blondes..they have run such a good race all on their own (with the help of Afganamials, Dave/Connor, anyone who would do the work for them)
    Once they other team were gone and no one to help that was the end for them. I was really hoping to hear you have been eliminated!
    teatime and Moontat like this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I wonder if there is more to the story of everyone being against Brenchal. There are hours upon hours of film that gets edited down to less than 1 hour for each show. There is so much we don't see that we just can't possibly know all the details of the relationships that develop between teams, or don't as the case may be.
    I don't know, but I read an exit interview the Globetrotters gave and they said they had no problems with them. In fact, Flight Time stated that Rachel was one of the nicest people he has ever met and that she is just super competitive....that when the game starts she just turns it up to another level. After watching her on BB and AR, not exactly a surprise....she is super competitive and she plays up the persona for TV because that is what people expect from her...as I'm sure do the producers.
    holly71, JORY'sMom, Punkin and 5 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

+ Reply to Thread