+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: 4/27 TAR 24: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 4/27 TAR 24: Episode 9 **West Coast Spoilers**

I think the behaviour over the U-turn is juvenile and the ongoing complaining about Brenchel is annoying (no thanks Amazing Race producers for that... surely someone said something besides, "let's beat the Brenchels"... but it got stuffed down our throats this episode).

Despite that, I could care less about the god awful Brendan and Rachel. All it makes me think is that I pretty much find everyone on the Race this season extremely irritating and why did I pick up this show and watch the last two episodes at all?

Surely this is not worth it even though the Cowboys are consistently gold.

Catch you guys for the finale.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Ugh. That was soooo negative. The cowboys and the mountain dogs rocked!

There, better.
    xcptnl and sclilred1 like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

I'm wondering what it says about Rachel that she never has any ...

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Dave trying to jump the gate...idiot.
    Why is he an idiot? He can't be that much of an idiot since he and Connor came in first.
    Florimel likes this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

All this focus on beating Brenden and Rachel merely for u-turning St. Dave? I shudder to think of the angst if they were racing against pinky from last year, or heaven forbid Rob and Amber!

I think the blondes are too stupid even now to realize that their accidental alliance was created by the Afghanimals because they think you are easy to beat in the end. They are ridiculous. I will seriously cry if these morons win.

I don't care how annoying another team is, making fun of their looks or mannerisms doesn't reflect well on you, and if Dave wants to be respected for his age, he needs to start acting it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    holly71, Punkin, ginger2 and 15 others like this.
    Valar Morghulis

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Why is he an idiot? He can't be that much of an idiot since he and Connor came in first.
    Because people shouldn't jump gates but should enter the lane as they are supposed to. And then karma bit him and he fell over. Waiting to hear about a new injury for the sixty year old man.
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

thought it ironic Brendon said karma would be getting the other teams for their behavior
    Very happy for Dave and Connor. I adore them, I want them to win, I'm happy with the accidental alliance. I'm thrilled this is a non-elimination leg.
    When it comes down to the end the accidental alliance will break up and I am pretty sure those within the alliance won't take it personally.
    Brendon and Rachel admitted they made a huge mistake in how they handled THE WAY they treated others. They see their behavior has now crippled them to some extent since every other team is working to help one another so that Rachel and Brendon are w/o any help.
    The key to their demise isn't that they u-turned Dave and Connor but how they behaved while doing it. A grown woman would tell Connor and Dave " I can't help you anymore, the game is getting tight." Or, she could have said " The box you are looking for is right there, but after this we can't help anymore, your too dangerous and it's getting tight." Instead, she stood there and purposely ignored them, like she was suddenly hit with temporary deafness. Worse, she kept turning her head so as to not look at them. Her expression was ridiculously overly dramatic. That's just silly,childish, like she's a petulant child.
    That type of behavior (and Brenden's condescending behavior in the monastery) is why they are disliked, the U-turn just happened to bring all of their negative qualities out in the open.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

CCL

I must have missed B and R saying that. And I don't think they're hampered by not having any help from the other teams - they got what the tunnel thing was by asking a local (whereas the accidental alliance just told one another), they got the car answer without having to have Leo and Jamal help them, they didn't come in last at the pit stop...they don't need other teams to help them. And teams shouldn't be helping each other, IMO.

Ugh, looking back I can't believe I picked Dave and Connor as my captains. I should have picked the cowboys.
    holly71, Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm wondering how the country singer who fell is going to be doing on the next leg. That can't have been good for her to potentially injure her back then carry those heavy milk jugs. It's also possible that they are so far behind that they'll be eliminated no matter what, unless, of course, there is some sort of catch-up delay of a bazillion hours that puts everyone on equal footing.

(Interesting that I have no idea what the blondes' names are, and I know everyone else's.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Because people shouldn't jump gates but should enter the lane as they are supposed to. And then karma bit him and he fell over. Waiting to hear about a new injury for the sixty year old man.

He's not hurt. Go St. Dave and Connor!
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread