+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I've been watching this show pretty sporadically this season, just waiting and checking for when Brenchel is gone, then I'll pick it up as a regular.

There are some great teams here: Cowboys, Dave and Connor, Afghanimals, Globetrotters, etc., but I can't tolerate watching either Brendan or Rachel, so, though it sounds like a great race so far, I just can't stomach it.

Reading this thread, this was a really good episode, so I think I'll check it out.
    NFL1 and Florimel like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I finally watched this week's episode last night. I was very surprised to find that The Amazing Race is NOT available On Demand from my cable provider. They have Survivor available so I don't know why you can't watch episodes of TAR, too. I had to watch it ony my computer from the CBS website, and I hate watching tv shows online!

Then it ended up running over the episode length listed, thanks to numerous online commercials which they apprently didn't include in the episode length, so I was trying to watch the last 12 minutes of The Amazing Race and the first 12 minutes of Agents of Shield at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456